TSD 16: Myrtle Beach

Ka'Miko's hand shook, and her mind raced. She saw the panic in Lee Lee's face, the anger in Pharaoh's and the sadness in KJ's. 

"Now!" Adrienne yelled, "Or I'll do it." She barked at her. 

Ka'Miko's hands shook as she took the gun from her hand. She walked over to Lee Lee, and shook her head.

"No." Adrienne interrupted, "Him first." She pointed at Pharaoh. 

She held the AK at the side of Ka'Miko's head. Ka'Miko's heart raced as she raised the gun to Pharaoh's head. Tears started to stream down her cheeks, pure hatred filled his eyes as he looked at her daringly. He didn't fear death at all, it was better off this way, because if she didn't kill him, he would sure as hell kill her. 

"Well, you know what they say, never trust a snitch, right?" She looked at him, and shrugged. 

She took a deep breath and turned swiftly, shooting rapidly at Adrienne. Adrienne shot back only to skim her cheek. Ka'Miko got dead shots, the first to her head, the other three to her chest while the rest missed. Even after Adrienne fell to the ground, Ka'Miko kept on shooting. She couldn't help it as she bawled her eyes out. She dropped the gun when the clip was empty and fell to her knees. She sat with her legs crossed, just staring at the body before her.

Silent tears as she sniffled once in a while. KJ, Pharaoh and Lee Lee all looked at each other, with shock and relief. For some reason, they felt like she would go through with it. After taking 3 minutes to gather herself, Ka'Miko stood up and brushed herself off. She walked over to Lee Lee and untied her mouth then her arms and feet. Then to Pharaoh and KJ doing the same. She didn't even look any of them in the eyes. They all stood and stretched, turning to look at her. 

"Thank you so much, Kam. I was so scared." Lee Lee admitted as she embraced Ka'Miko. "That was some brave shit, girl. You were so bad ass." Lee Lee tried to make Ka'Miko's neutral face smile.

"You did good, babygirl." KJ smiled a little, but couldn't help but frown looking at her face. 

Nothing. Just straight faced, eyes focused on the floor. 

Pharaoh glared at her, "So what now? You gon' apologize. Don't thank this bitch, she been fucking with Adrienne from the jump. She fucked Adrienne, been sleeping in the same bed as that bitch, MY BED AT THAT! Fuck you, dumb, snitch ass hoe. I don't give a fuck if she didn't shoot me, fuck her. She still let this shit happen cause she's an idiot. You don't fucking think, Ka'Miko. You damn worthless! Everybody was fucking right about you, you ain't shit, and you never gon' be shit.. You should be thanking me, thanking me for not killing yo ass when I had the chance!" He yelled at her. 

"Ayo chill man." KJ shook his head the whole time. 

Ka'Miko stared at the ground listening to his harsh words, she quickly turned and went upstairs without saying a single word. She walked quickly and left them all in confusion. Lee Lee frowned knowing her best friend was at her breaking point. 

"That was fucked up." KJ said to Pharaoh.

"Nah, she betrayed me. That's fucked up." He replied dryly.

"Yeah, well she could have killed you multiple times, y'all been kicking it for almost a year now. She been here, she ever try to hurt you? Nah. So, it ain't all her. She had Adrienne in her ear, it ain't all her fault man." KJ explained. 

"She may do stupid shit, but she's not a stupid girl. What you said to her was messed up because it took a lot for her to even get to the point that she trusted you, and was comfortable. She's taken a lot of shit from you, that the 'new' Ka'Miko wouldn't put up with. But, you seem to like taking her back to her dark past, most of which, you fucking caused. So, go make things right with her before she does something stupid." Lee Lee said.