TSD 13: Sex, Lies and Manipulation

Ka'Miko looked up at him, her hands shaking as silent tears fell from her eyes. She felt so numb, it was like slow motion with each loud boom another body fell. It scared her how he did it without hesistation, without remorse, without considering that they are people, and those are lives that can't come back.

"Is that what you did when you shot my mother?" She asked softly.

The grin on his face immediately dispersed. She stormed up the stairs and out of the house. He followed close behind. She got into the car, and slammed the door. He got in next to her and looked at her for a moment. He tried to reach over and touch her but she shoved him off.

"Don't fucking touch me. Let's just go home." She said.

He sighed and drove off. He didn't expect this kind of reaction, he wanted her to be scared, he didn't think that it would bring back memories of her mother. To him, he had completely forgotten about the fact that he was responsible for taking away the only two people she had in this world. When they got back to the house, she hopped out of the car quickly, opening the front door and stripping off all of her clothes. She left a trail of the white and red fabric leading all the way into their bedroom. She hopped in the shower and scrubbed her skin roughly until it burned. She then turned on the cold water to soothe the red marks she had made. She got out of the shower, put on some lotion before dragging on some track pants and a sweater. Pharaoh watched her as she silent moved around the room. He didn't say anything until he noticed her collecting her stuff.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm going home." She said simply as she continued to grab her things.

"For what?"

"What do you mean?! You just shot 3 people in front of my face! You killed them. I just need a little space. I'm done playing these games, it's not funny anymore, Pharaoh. It's definitely not a joke for you to just be shooting people in the head whenever you feel like it." She explained.

"They did a bad thing, when you do bad and stupid shit there are consequences. I was showing you that there is a consequence for everything that you do because it seems like lately you've been taking everything for a joke, especially me." He barked at her.

"How so?" She asked.

"You going out, getting drunk against my wishes, and fucking around with all these dudes making yourself look like you up for grabs and shit. You think that's a good look on my part?" He asked her, calmly.

"Well, I apologize if I'm ruining your image, but honestly, I'm 18, I want to have fun. I haven't had fun in the last couple of years of my life, and now I finally get that oppertunity and you just wanna keep me on lockdown all the time." She replied.

"I told you that you were young and weren't ready for this life. You were the one who wanted to be apart of it, remember that shit? You were the one that was all like I can't keep it real, this is as real as it gets, so get fucking use to it, or get the fuck out." He said, brushing past her.

She didn't want to leave Pharaoh, because she cared for him too much; But she also didn't want to stay in a position where he could possibly end her life when he felt she did something deserving of death. She sighed and laid on the bed. She knew this is where she wanted to be, but she wasn't sure if this is where she needed to be.

An hour of laying down, just thinking, she put all of her stuff back into their place. She went downstairs, wrapping her arms around Pharaoh's neck from behind, she kissed his neck.

"I'm sorry." She said softly.

"Me too. I ain't tryna be fighting with you all the time." He said, as he tangled his fingers in her hair.