TSD 4: Revenge

Ka'Miko stood confused. She enjoyed the kiss, but felt like she might have done something wrong. She went upstairs and knocked on his room door before entering. He glared at her and she realized this conversation wasn't gunna go over well. 

"D-Did I do something wrong?" She questioned.

"You're doing something wrong right now." He told her. 

"Which is?" She questioned.

"Standing here. Don't ever come into my room again. Get the fuck out." He cooly barked at her. She frowned and got out as he pleased. She headed to bed, he sighed and turned off the TV. He stopped enjoying treating her like shit, but he had no choice,  that was the only way to keep himself from liking her. He loved her innocence. She was smart and naive at the same time. He loved how she still could trust very easily despite all she's been through.

"Get up." She heard Pharaoh say as he shook her awake.

"Why? What time is it?" She said as the bright light shined through the windows.

"We have things to do. It's 10:40. Get yourself together." He told her.

"We?" She questioned.

"Yes, we. And I'm not gunna tell you again, get dressed." He said before exiting the room. He was already dressed and ready. She cleaned herself up and got dressed before heading downstairs. She had on a black zip-up sweater and some high-waisted ripped jeans. She wore a white tank top underneath and paired it all with all black Nike blazers. Pharaoh turned to take a look at her. Her hair flowed down her back. 

"Do you like it?" She asked, self conciously.

"It doesn't matter where we're going." He told her. He downed the rest of his coffee and they headed out. The ride was silent, Pharaoh knew that there was a chance that where they were going, Ka'Miko wouldn't be coming back. While she just wondered where they were going. As they pulled into the mansion gates, Ka'Miko was in awe. Until she saw the body guards standing there. They glared at the car, and she already knew where they were. Kalicoe's house. 

"Why'd you bring me here?" She panicked as she was ready to cry. 

"My mother wanted to meet you." He answered as he parked the car. 

"Meet me or kill me?" She questioned with teary eyes.

"Whichever." He shrugged, not looking at her. "Don't start crying. That'll just make things worse. If anything happens to you, don't scream, and don't panic. Just be quiet and take it, okay?" He knew his mother could be evil, so he wanted to warn Ka'Miko of the things she could do to lower her chances of actually ending up dead. They got out of the car and Pharaoh walked in front of her. The body guards nodded to him and he returned it. 

"What up, Tone?" He smiled as he entered the house.

"Not a thing." Tone turned and narrowed his eyes at Ka'Miko. She looked down at the floor, avoiding eye contact. Pharaoh looked over his shoulder at her and shook his head.

"Where's my mom?" He asked. 

"Out back." He answered, once again.

"Drinking?" 

"Probably. She has guest." He informed him. Pharaoh nodded and walked out back. They walked around the pool to the shaded patio. Pharaoh recognized the men as associates of his father. Drug dealers, pimps, etc. Their laughter stopped once they saw Pharaoh coming with Ka'Miko in tow. Once they got there, everyone stood and looked at them. Ka'Miko quickly grabbed Pharaoh's hand and stood close behind him. She didn't know why she did it, it was like an instant reaction. He looked down at her with cold eyes but didn't move and she was thankful for that. A smirk played on his mother's lips. She being the only girl at the table, Ka'Miko knew it was his mom.