TSD 11: Moments of Truth..Beginning of Lies.

Ka'Miko hung out with Adrienne almost everyday of the week for 2 weeks straight. They were just seeing if they could really be friends, at least that's how Ka'Miko felt. Every night she returned back home to Pharaoh, just to cuddle. He didn't ask her for sex and she appreciated that he was willing to wait until she was ready to go that far. He did give her head though and although she loved it, she'd never ask. She found herself horny all the time, and she knew Pharaoh was probably sexually frustrated but he never asked for anything in return. He'd always saying he just enjoyed seeing her satisfied, but she didn't know how long that would last for because he was a man, and he had needs as well as she did. 

"So, how was high school for you?" Adrienne asked.

They sat in Ka'Miko's living room enjoying a pepperoni pizza and some netflix. Pharaoh was having his 'Boys Night Out' so Ka'Miko went home and decided to have a girl's night in. Unfortunately, Lee Lee was busy with KJ, and even though she said they were 'Just Friends', Ka'Miko knew there was more to it than that. 

"Miserable. I hated it and you know, my father passed away so-"

"How did he pass away?" Adrienne asked.

Ka'Miko never got into the details of her parents deaths but she did tell Adrienne that they were both deceased. 

"He was killed in jail." Ka'Miko shrugged. 

She felt comfortable talking about it now, although it still hurt her, she was over crying because it wouldn't bring either one of them back. 

"What was he in jail for?" She asked.

"He got caught on some drug stuff." Her answers remaining vague. 

"Why don't you ever wanna talk about it? You always give me these half ass answers when it comes to your life before Pharaoh. I heard about what his mom did to you.." 

That left a silence hanging in the room. 

"Ka'Miko, it's okay, you can trust me." Adrienne said, grabbing hold of her hand. "Why'd she do that to you?" 

"My dad was labeled a snitch...and, you know, ever since his funeral people everywhere have these preconcieved notions about me. Saying I'm a 'snitch' too, and all this other things. I have nothing to do with his decisions. Nothing." Ka'Miko said as she felt herself tearing up. "I've been raped, several times, by severeal different people...I've been beat up by girls and boys at my school, I just really want to move on with my life and forget any of this happened." She said as she wiped her tears. 

Adrienne truly felt bad for the girl, she wouldn't wish that upon her worst enemy, but now she knew for sure that this was Jinsu Camashe's daughter, and the girl Kalicoe wanted to keep a close eye on. 

"It's okay, boo, sometimes you need to just cry about it." Adrienne gave her a hug allowing Ka'Miko to release a few tears on her shoulder. 

"Alright, I'm good." Ka'Miko laughed, and Adrienne released her. 

"You gon' have me crying in here." Adrienne fanned her eyes. "You're a strong girl, Ka'Miko." 

She just nodded in response. Adrienne texted Donavon while Ka'Miko got some tissues to wipe her face with.

To: Don.
You've got the wrong girl.

She saw a picture of Ka'Miko standing next to her cousin, and took a picture, sending it to Don. 

That's the right one. 

"Why you wanna go out without me?" Pharaoh asked her as he watched her prance around the room in her short black disco shorts.