TSD 5: Going, going...Gone.

Pharaoh kicked it with his boys all night while Ka'Miko stayed upstairs. He brought her some pizza and that was the last they saw or spoke to each other for the night. He didn't feel like babying her everytime she got upset. He did wake her up the next morning for school, but there was a clear disconnect between the two. He decided that he'd pick out what she would wear, as he brought out some black jeans, red sweater and matching red converse. Ka'Miko felt like he was her owner or something but didn't say anything out of fear that she'd upset him. She felt that he was only trying to be nice, and the outfit was nice anyways. She cleaned up, got dressed and met him downstairs. He had made breakfast, but only for himself. 

"Ready?" He said as he ate the last of his eggs.

She nodded and they left. The drive was silent, no one spoke until they arrived in front of the school. Kids were already staring at the expensive car, wondering who was inside, because of the deep tint no one could tell. 

"You good?" He asked as she hesistated to get out of the car. She frowned and looked down at the hands. 

"I don't want to go." She pouted.

"Well that's too bad. You don't have a choice. Stop being a little bitch and go." He barked at her, he was trying to toughen her up. 

"But what if they jump me again?" She asked him. 

"Then fight back." He shrugged. 

She rolled her eyes, he didn't understand. She stepped out of the car and everyone stared at the new and improved Ka'Miko. Pharaoh watched as evil grins spread across some faces. Ka'Miko sighed and began to walk towards the school. Some guys whistled at her, while the girls just mugged her all the way in. She hurried to her locker and got into class. She sat all the way in the back in the far corner. She waited for the bell to ring as she tapped her pen on the desk. She knew that in a few minutes every person she hated would come through that door. Just as the thought crossed her mind, the bell rang. They all strolled in one by one:

Victoria, Helen, Nicholas, Briyana, Melvin and lastly, Jason. The people who terrorized her the most. Although other kids would tease her and talk crap, they never actually put their hands on her to do physical harm; A push or shove here and there, but never a full on beating. Melvin, Jason and Nicholas have all beat her up before. They didn't care that she was a female, they wanted respect and what better way then to reinforce the rule that 'Snitches get Stitches'. The rest of the class piled in after words, loud chatter about Ka'Miko being in attendance carried on throughout the room. 

'I'm just the highlight of everybody's day.' She thought to herself as she drew circle in her note book. 

"Ka'Miiiikoooo." Victoria sang her name. She didn't look up, she just ignored her. The room fell silent as they waited for her to say something. The whole class turned in their seats and watched the show that was about to go down.

"Huh. Y'all I think she thinks she too good to talk now." Helen said loudly, everybody knew that Ka'Miko never spoke. Ever since she was a freshmen she was always very quiet. 

"What you think cause you Pharaoh's groupie you too good for us now? Where's Pharaoh at now?" Victoria said as she stood up and got in Ka'Miko's face. 

"She got some new clothes, some new shoes..I like those...Give them to me." Briyana said as she joined Victoria in Ka'Miko's space. She still didn't reply. 

"OMG! You know what I hate?" Briyana said in a high preppy voice. 

"Oh my gosh, whaat?" Victoria mocked, playing along. 

"Being like ignored." Briyana said before raining blows down on Ka'Miko's head. Ka'Miko, for the first time, swung hard and hit Briyana in the face. She fell to the ground and stumbled a bit before falling to the ground and snoring.