TSD 24: Let's 'Talk'

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT..VIEWERS DESCRETION IS ADVISED.

The next morning, she heard giggling that woke her up. She groaned as she slid on her house slippers and dragged her feet to the living room. 

"That's not how you do it." She heard Leesi's laugh from the kitchen.

"Alright, show daddy how to do it." Pharaoh said. 

Ka'Miko stood behind the pair, observing.

"Like this." Khaleesi held a big silver bowl that was filled with eggs, she made huge circles in it, assuming she was trying to teach him how to whisk.

"Girl, you don't know how to do it." He said and took it from her.

"Yes I do, daddy!" She yelled at him.

"Shh, before you wake mommy up." He told her. 

"Mommy's right behind us, silly." She giggled.

Ka'Miko was confused as to how she knew because Khaleesi's back was turned to her the whole time. Pharaoh turned and smiled at Ka'Miko. He loved seeing her first thing in the morning, that's when she looked the most beautiful in his opinion. Her hair was in disheveled curls and her short pajama shorts were giving her an obvious wedgy, her sports bra exposed her perfect stomach that he just wanted to place his lips upon. 

"Good Morning." He said. 

"Morning." She said softly.

"We're making your breakfast, mommy!" Khaleesi said loudly.

"Aww, thank you." She smiled at her, she ran and Ka'Miko lifted her up. "Did you have a good sleepover with daddy?" Ka'Miko asked her. 

"Mhm." She nodded with a grin.

"Breakfast is done." Pharoah annouced as he scraped the eggs onto three different plates.

Ka'Miko sat Khaleesi down at the table and she sat down next to her. 

"Thank you." Ka'Miko said as Pharaoh placed her plate in front of her. 

Eggs, pancakes, and bacon. 

"The bacon looks.....well done."Ka'Miko laughed. 

"Shit, I'll eat it." He said reaching across the table to her plate.

"I was just kidding..relax." She said in a kind tone. 

He rolled his eyes at her. Her joke about his food just pissed him off, he took it as her being ungrateful when she was just trying to be playful. 

"You have got to loosen up." Ka'Miko mumbled. 

"You need to tighten up." He said back. 

"Anywayss...What did you guys do?" Ka'Miko asked Khaleesi.

"We played a little, but I was just sleepy so we didn't do nothing much." She answered.

"Next time we'll go out, okay?" Pharaoh smiled at her.

"Okay." She nodded, as she ate her food.

They ate breakfast in silence, once they were all finished Ka'Miko took up the plates while Khaleesi ran to her room to watch her morning cartoons. 

"Need any help?" Pharaoh asked her. 

"No..it's fine. You cooked so I'll wash the dishes." She replied as she turned on the water and began washing a plate. 

Pharaoh stood there the whole time just watching her. She dropped the plate by accident because of how nervous he was making her.

"Shit." She cursed as she kneeled down to pick up the broken pieces.