TSD 10: No New Friends?

It had been a full month since Pharaoh's arguement with his father, he hadn't heard from Ka'Miko and found himself anxious. To him, he thought something could have happened to her. Unfortunately, he had no way to contact her, and he didn't want to ask KJ for her number, cause he didn't want anyone to see his concern.

It was 2am when he was tossing and turning and finally decided to go visit her. He knew it was late, but she would have to be home at this time. His eyes red from exhaustion he ran his hand over his face. He sat in her parking lot wondering why he was feeling this way? He wondered when his father was going to come for him. He took the stairs up to her floor and took a deep breath before putting his hand up to knock.

"Looking for someone." A soft voice said behind him. 

He turned around and saw Ka'Miko. In a short, tight, little black dress. The sides exposing her soft skin. Her hair was straightened falling down her to her hips. He just stared at her as if he had never seen her before.

She felt uneasy, so she took a deep breath and went to open the door. She got out her keys and he stepped aside. She unlocked the door, leaving it open behind her for his entrance. Pharaoh just followed close behind her, she walked into her room and went into her bathroom to change into her pajamas. Returning in loose silk shorts, and a white tank top. 

"Pharaoh, what's wrong?" She asked softly, climbing on to her bed.  

"I just came to check on you." He said, while sitting on the edge of her bed. 

"Check on me? For what?" She asked confused.

"I just wanted to make sure my dad didn't come for you. I mean, it ain't like I'm sweatin' you or nothin', but I just wanted to make sure everything was alright with you." He shrugged. 

"Right." She rolled her eyes at him. 

"What's with the attitude?" He mugged her. 

He was irritated because he reached out to her and now she was giving him attitude. 

"Man Pharaoh, I'm good." She sighed. 

"Nah, lemme know, what's your attitude about? I came here to talk to you, to check for you, and you out here acting like I'm doing somethin'." He barked at her. 

"You wanna know why! Because you're here and as usual, you can't be real. I can admit it, I like you, I like you a lot, but everytime you talk to me, you say shit like 'I ain't sweatin' you' or 'you ain't my type'..or just some mean crap and I'm over it." She explained. 

"So, what you want me to do, huh?" He yelled at her, standing up. 

It might have been the liqour, but she was growing some balls. She had no fear of Pharaoh like she did before. 

"I want you to be real! I've always been honest with you, why can't I get the same in return?!" She yelled, now standing in his face.

"What you want me to say? Ka'Miko, I like you, I think you cute, but you not made for this shit, that's why I refuse to fuck with you like that? That's what the fuck you wanna hear?!" He screamed back. 

Before either of them knew it, he grabbed her face and kissed her hard. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and deepened the kiss, sliding her tongue into his mouth. He grabbed her ass and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and he continued to feel on her. He laid her down on the bed, and she felt a sudden panic. He moved down and kissed her neck. 

"Pharaoh.." She croaked softly. 

He looked up at her, he knew she was scared and nervous.

"Just relax, I got you, ma." He said.