TSD 28: Tyrese Johnson

She opened her mouth to speak but froze.

"Ka'Miko." Detective Johnson called her name.

She shook her head, "I can't. I can't do this. I won't."

He sighed and turned off the recorder.

"You'll just have to do with what you have. Unfortunately," she paused, "I'm madly in love with a complete idiot."

He admired her loyalty, but her decision was stupid.

"Can I go now?" She asked.

"Yeah. I guess so." He said as he opened the door for her.

She wasn't going to get arrested, he knew all about her past and she had been through too much for him to allow that to happen. 

"Come here." Ka'Miko called Khaleesi.

"I heard daddy's never coming back, that's not true, right mommy?" She asked.

Ka'Miko didn't know how to answer her.

"Everything is going to be okay. Let's just go home, I'll make you some festival and jerk chicken."

Khaleesi smiled, "Nom nom noom!" She giggled.

"Exactly." Ka'Miko smiled and kissed her.

"I love you." She told her.

"I love you too, mommy." Khaleesi hugged her.

                        **

Ka'Miko tried hard not to mope as the weeks passed, every morning Khaleesi got up and asked for her father and everytime Ka'Miko used something to distract her, whether it was food or a new toy.

KJ and Raymond came to visit but she couldn't find the energy to keep them entertained or rid them from asking if she was alright, every other minute.

She had just put Khaleesi down for a nap when she heard a knock on the door. She took her bag of Hot Cheetos with her to the door. She looked through the peephole and was surprised at who she saw. She took a deep breath before opening the door.

"What?" She barked with attitude.

"Hey Kam, I-"

"It's Ka'Miko to you."She replied dryly.

"Ka'Miko, I just came to apologize and show my support. I shouldn't have outted your business like that." She said.

"Lee Lee, I trusted you and you fucked me over and degraded me in the highest kevel of disrespect. I appreciate your apology but, I can't fuck with you. To be honest, if I didnt get knocked up, I would have fucked you up on sight. But, I'm past that. It's old news and so are you, so if you don't mind, get away from my door and don't ever come back." Ka'Miko finished her rant and slammed the door in Lee Lee's face.

As she plopped down on the couch. As soon as she sat down their was another knock on the door.

"This bitch!" Ka'Miko said to herself as she marched to the door.

"What?" She yelled as she ripped open the door.

"Oh." She said immediately regretting her attitude.

"Is this a bad time?" Detective Johnson asked.

"It always has been as of late. How may I help you?" She rolled her eyes.

"Honestly, I just came to check up on you." He said as he eyed her.

Her shorts were even smaller than the first time and she only wore a sports bra exposing her fit stomach.