CHAPTER 9

I limped towards my home, cursing myself over and over.
I had fell down on the stairs while escaping from Aaditya's house. Well, the police did not seem to have the light blood stain in the stairs.
I want to kick myself. I almost did the same mistake that every average person does. I underestimated my enemy. That detective Ayesha, is not any average detective you see, who gets the pay and makes a show of solving the case. She has wits. And she is brave. The qualities of a real detective.
But I have more than wits. I know it. She can't find me. No detective, no vile policemen, no one will ever find me.
I smiled to myself. This is going to be fun. Playing hide and seek with her. As it will happen, the game will never cease. I will continue till she gives up.
I limped into my room. I went inside not bothering to turn on the lights. Darkness doesn't bother me anyway. Such trivial fears are not for me, only for average people.
But now, I have a problem. Small one, no doubt. But I have to make sure it will be eliminated soon enough. Ayesha is fiddling with the right chord. She understood that the photo has no connection to me. She should be prevented from visiting Vinay, Aaditya's brother.
Of course, I knew she would have to visit him. But now, if she blurt out her thoughts to him,my plan will be ruined. She had to be stopped. Somehow.
There is a lot to do.
I smiled again. But I have all the time in the world