CHAPTER 2

Ayesha Zaid nearly jumped when the phone rang. She reached out and took it.

"Hello," she said.

"Ayesha," said the voice on the other side.

She immediately sat up straight. The book fell down from her lap. But she didn't bother to pick it up. "What is it Mike?" she asked really surprised. Her dark curly hair covered her eyes and she pushed it away. She didn't expect a call from him at this time.

"Come quickly to the office, it's urgent," he said. His voice was very anxious.

"Okay," she said and ended the call.

She immediately got up and searched for her car key. She took her handbag, her mobile phone and went outside the house and locked it.

She went to the garage, unlocked car and turned on the engine. She then came out of her apartment and drove through her usual, traffic-less path to her office. But her mind was too preoccupied.

Mike wont disturb his employees on Sundays unless it is something really important or something really bad happened. The last time this happened it was something bad. She landed in so much trouble that her whole life was spoiled.

The last thing she need right now is more trouble just when her last problem came into an unsolved end.

Something told her that this emergency is also something big.

Something bad.