37 - Cristiano Ronaldo

for: @nadiaxlove

Incoming FaceTime call:

Cris ❤️❤️

Nadia quickly rushed to press the green  answer button. She put down her basket of dirty laundry on the floor and picked up her phone.

"Beautiful!" Cristiano smiled. Nadia could tell he was tired by his sleepy and slightly red eyes.

"Hey," she replied and propped him up on her mirror.

"What are you doing?"

"The laundry," she shrugged. "But the real question is, 'When are you coming back?'"

He frowned, "I already told you, love, in two days and then I'm all yours. We just have to beat Barcelona and then that's it, I promise."

"You promise?"

"I promise." He smiled and reassured her. "Do you remember before I left someone ate the last cookie?"

Nadia nodded her head slightly confused. "Mhm."

Cristiano grinned at his still slightly puzzled girlfriend, "I blamed it on the dog right? Well I was lying about that, I ate it."

Nadia gasped, "I was so mad and now I know it's you! I'm not picking you up at the airport, Cris."

He chuckled, "You know what they say, 'Honesty is the best policy.'"

"Yeah, but not after the fact," she huffed and crossed her arms. "You're such a jerk."

"But you still love me, right?"

"Ehh, let me think about that - no."

Cristiano gasped and held his hand over his chest, "I can't believe you!"

"Quit being so dramatic," she rolled her eyes.

"Nadia, you're so adorable, I love you so much," he made a kissy face on the camera.

Nadia slightly blushed, "I love you too."

"Nah, you know I don't like when you say 'too.' Say it correctly, meu amor."

"I love you, Cris."

Cristiano always liked when they'd say your name after, or 'I love you' or just 'love you.' He thinks 'I love you too' is just agreeing with you instead of actually meaning it.

"I have to go, meu amor, but I promise to call you in the morning," Cristiano said.

"Goodnight, good luck!" Nadia smiled.

"Thanks, goodnight, princess."

---

a/n: I know it's short, I apologize but I hoped you liked it! -em (: