31 - Carlos Vela

@Mouse2446

Blair

I smiled in awe as I watched Carlos and our two year old daughter play together. He would hand her a ball and she would take it and throw it back to him. She had his dark brown eyes and dark colored hair, but her nose and mouth were more similar to mine.

"Blair," Carlos called out. "Come play with us."

I walked towards them and sat down on the floor with them. "You two are so cute."

"I know," Carlos smirked and pecked my lips.

"Mama," she smiled and wobbled to my arms. I gave her a hug and then she threw me the ball.

"Hah, she threw the ball at me," I said at Carlos. He looked at me with a disbelief look.

"But she likes me more."

"No she doesn't," I yelled.

"Mamas," he grabbed our toddler as she giggled in his arms. "Who do you like more, mama or papa?"

She kept giggling as he tickled her. "Mama." She squirmed out of his grasp and wrapped her to tiny arms around me.

"Haha, she likes me better!" I rubbed in his face.

He still had that look of disbelief, "But mamas, I bought you a huge teddy bear and a lot of candy. Mommy hasn't done nothing for you."

I gasped, "No, I bought you a bed, I take your baths, I do everything for you." I named everything Carlos has done for her before. "Heck, I had to carry you my tummy for nine months."

"Nah uh, I do all that...well not the last part."

"I love both my mommy and daddy," she smiled as she put her other arm around Carlos.

I smiled and pulled Carlos closer to me, we all hugged and scooted closer to each other.

"She's our little princess," he smiled.

"And your the king."

"And your my queen."

---

a/n: im so sorry it's short, darling. im mainly focusing on my fanfics atm, so im sorry it took a while. -em (: