1 - Giovani Dos Santos

Y/N's POV:

"I'm leaving you because you're depressed!" Christian screamed in my face. I was too shocked to say anything so I just cried. "What kind of good does a girl bring if they're depressed?" He walked out of the room and I could hear the front door slam shut.

Tears were rolling down my face not giving any sign of stopping. I lied down on the bed not knowing what to do next. I've been dating him for about three years now, and I was depressed because my father died but not anymore. My phone started buzzing snapping me back into reality. It was my best friend calling:

"Hey!" he screamed through the phone.

"Hey, Gio," my voice muffled. I really didn't want to talk to anyone, but it's not like I have a choice when it comes to him.

"Woah? What's wrong, Y/N please tell me?"

"Nothing, I'm fine," I lied.

"I'll be there in five minutes," he said and hung up the phone so I couldn't say anything. Sometimes he can be such a girl because he knows a lot about us.

We've always know each other for the longest. We used to always go to each others houses because my brother was literally best friends with Jonathan. I really never liked Giovani because he was super cocky, but once he moved to Spain, it all changed. We had kept in touch for the longest and still do. He came back to Guadalajara for vacation since its offseason. It's back like old times right now, with him just living across the street.

   I heard loud banging coming from downstairs. "Y/N! Open the door!" I quickly ran down the stairs making sure not to trip. As soon as I opened the door I was engulfed in a huge hug. "Tell me every single detail right now."

   I sighed and pulled away from the hug, I walked towards the kitchen and he followed. I grabbed a water bottle and threw one at him and then got one for me. "Christian broke up with me."

   "That puta doesn't deserve you, but why?" he cursed.

   "Because I was depressed," I emphasized.

   "He doesn't deserve you, I can do so much more better," he mumbled.

   "What?"

   "Uh-I," his cheeks flushed red. "Y/N, I-um, I like you. I realized that I missed you a lot ever since I moved to Spain. I know we really never talk back then, but we have a lot recently. Though you were like a million miles away, I still wanted to be with you. Y/N, I like you more as a friend." He stepped closer to me and his hand brushed against my cheek.

My tongue got twisted not able to say anything. He looked deeply in my eyes and then stared down at me lips. He leaned in and closed his eyes. I turned towards the other way because I didn't want to do this. I pushed his chest back and dug my fingers through my hair. "Gio, I can't do this, you should go."

"I'm sorry, Y/N, that just sort of happened," he stuttered.

"Just please leave," I gritted my teeth and looked at him. His face showed hurt and sorrowfulness as he turned towards the living room. I sighed as he shut the door. What the hell just happen? Do I like him more as a friend? No. Right?

*****

The next day I sat up on my bed as the sun blinded my room. Right as my feet hit the ground, the doorbell rang. Couldn't it be another time, preferably when I don't look so nasty? I quickly brushed off my pajamas combed my hair. I sprinted down the stairs and opened the door. No one was there but there was a bag full of goodies. There was all my favorite foods in there. I picked it up and there was a note: