41 - Neymar Jr.

"Dang, must suck coming to a new school in the middle of the year," I shook my head at Rafinha as we watched the new girl move around the cafeteria cautiously. Her eyes searching for someone who would let her sit next to them.

"You should go talk to her, Neymar." he chuckled. I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"What's funny?"

"Well being you, you would actually go talk to her but you have a girlfriend now," he laughed again. "Whatever, I'll see you later."

I shook my head and waved him off, my girl has been tripping lately. She never talks to me and she's always talking to other guys. I take note of how she throws her body toward them and they touch her back, but yet if some girl was trying to touch me she'd flip.

I got up and walked towards the new girl, hoping she'd let me sit next to her. I sat in front of her and immediately noticed her light brown eyes. Dang, they were stunning.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Hey," she smiled back.

"Where did you come from?"

"Madrid," she commented.

"Oh for real? That's cool," I said.

"Is this food good?" She asked me.

"Ehh, if you're really hungry, it's good, if not, I wouldn't eat it if I were you." She pushed her tray back a bit as I chuckled. "What's your name?"

"Stella, what's yours?"

"Neymar," I said.

"That's a unique name, I wish my name was unique."

"Well, Stella is a beautiful name, I wish my name was beautiful," I winked.

She blushed, "Where are you from?"

"São Paulo, Brazil," I smiled.

"Oh wow, that's really far. I was born and raised in Madrid," she shrugged her shoulders.

Before I could let out another word, I felt my shoulder being jerked. I looked up to see Bianca, my girlfriend, starring at me in shock.

"Neymar," she exclaimed.

"Yes?" I could see Stella confused from the corner of my eye.

"How are you going to disown your girlfriend like that?" She rambled. I grimaced and looked at Stella.

"Will you give me a minute? Please, don't go anywhere," I told her as she waved me off.

I grabbed Bianca's hand and walked out of the cafeteria with her. "Bianca, how are you going to blame me?"

"Because, you are literally talking to the new hoe and not me," she said.

"Don't call her a hoe, and I'm not the one who was letting guys touch up on her and all. You're always leaving me for them while I'm straight chilling. You cheated on me," I whispered out the last part.

"Okay, I might have but-" I tuned her out, I didn't think she actually was cheating on me. Although, I assumed she was but I kept on with her. I walked away from her even though she was still rambling. I didn't want to hear anything from her again.

I went back to Stella who stayed quiet even though she noticed my appearance. I sighed and looked back at her. She gave me a light sympathetic smile as I shook my head slowly.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said. "She was my girlfriend, but I had assumed she was cheating on me and right now she just admitted it."

"I'm sorry-"

"Nah, it's fine," I shook her off.

"If you want, we can go to the library so we don't have to be in this loud chaotic mess," she said. I already like how she is so open and cares about one's wellbeing, something Bianca never cared about.

"Sure," I smiled and stood up with her.