38 - Marko Arnautovic

for: @leela09

"Uh, we just moved in a day ago and we just wanted to meet our new neighbors," Marko said nervously while Leela stood at her doorstep in confusion. Little did Marko know that no one was behind him, since his family decided to play a joke on him and ditched him.

"Well hello, I'm Leela," she said and stuck her hand out. "But I'm confused because no one is behind and you kept saying 'we.'"

His eyes widen as he turned around and realized his family wasn't with him. He looked back at Leela in embarrassment and slowly shook her hand, "Well this is awkward, but um, I'm Marko."

"That's nice," She rose her eyebrow.

"Um, we made this for you, it's just like a gift basket kind of." He handed over a basket filled with sweets and other useful things.

"Thank you," she chuckled slightly at his nervous self.

He started to shake as a wave of a heat took over him. He knew this girl was beautiful and he wanted to know much more about her, but he knew he had already embarrassed himself. "You're welcome, beautiful."

"Who made this?"

"My mother, mainly, but I mean I totally helped her out too."

"Oh did you really?" She asked and laughed lightly.

"Yeah, I made that," he pointed at a cookie.

"Mhm," she smiled.

"You know, um, you're pretty and I really enjoy talking to you. Do you um, would you like to go with me to lunch tomorrow?" He stuttered.

"Like a date?"

"No–well I mean if you want it to be," he shrugged.

Leela laughed, "I would love to go on a date with you, Marko."

"Really?"

"Yes." He smiled at her and quickly brought her into a quick hug.