40 - Neymar Jr.

"Wait, can I ask you something?" Neymar asked her. He desperately wanted to talk to her, after all he did follow her around for about eighteen miles around Chicago. Boy, could she walk.

"Sure," she gave him a small unsure smile. She was confused of what was happening.

"What's your number?" He asked and scratched the back of his head nervously.

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and let out an awkward chuckle, "I literally just met you like not even two minutes ago, why do you think I'd give you my number?"

Neymar looked down not realizing that. "I'm sorry it's just-"

"It's fine, but if you want my number, you have to take me out on a date first."

He smiled and dug his fists into his pockets. "Will you go on a date with me then?"

She gave him a bright smile that almost made his knees buckle. "Of course."

-

I watched as he went up the bleachers in the crowd. Brazil just won the Olympics, words couldn't describe how I felt. He had on his bright stunning smile that made me grin.

He told his friends something and they formed a small circle around him, like protecting him. They led him up further into the crowd as his gold medal shone in the light.

"Meu amor!" I heard him yell. I cupped my hands over my mouth as I realized that he was coming to me. Gustavo moved and let me hug Neymar. He gave me a kiss on my cheek and hugged me tightly.

Oh, how I missed his hugs. They always sent me warmth and comfort.

"You did it!" I said into his ears.

"I know, I'm so happy," I felt his smile on my neck, his voice vibrating my skin.

"Congratulations, Juninho." His embrace tightened as he swayed us. All I could hear was his friends in the background chanting, but at the moment it didn't matter.

~~~

a/n: oh how it's been a while ... -em (: