22 - David Villa

Y/N's POV:

I watched as David played with our six-month old son, Y/S/N, on the floor. Y/S/N is like a little mini David, except had my nose and ears.

   "I can't get over him, he's so precious. Do you think he'll grow up to be a soccer player like me?" He asks smiling.

   "Sure baby," I smiled rubbing my fingers into his hair. He moved his head onto my thighs and rubbed them.

   "Ready for Baby #2?" He smirks and squeezes my thigh.

   "Haha, you're funny. I already have this booger and you." I smiled and pecked his lips.

   "But baby, I want another one," he whined and sat up. He carried Y/S/N in his arms and put his bottle in his mouth.

   "I know, maybe later on." I put my arms around him and kiss his cheek.
Y/S/N smiled at us and giggled. David chuckled as I smiled.

   "What's for dinner?" He asked.

   "I don't know, I think we have spaghetti and salad. I'm going to go check." I got up and went to the kitchen.

   "Alright." He followed me and sat Y/S/N in his high chair. He fed him some baby food and I smiled at the two of them. David is so sweet and caring over him.

   I grabbed the box of spaghetti and put them in the pot of boiling water. I saw David open the top cabinet and something fall on him. I looked at him and saw him covered in white stuff. Flour? I looked down at the floor and there was a bag of flour poured all over him and the floor. He looked at me in shock.

   "Y/N!" He yelled. Y/S/N smiled and giggled at him while pointing. "You did this, didn't you?"

  "Why do you think I did it?" I laughed.

  "Because you were the last one who went into this cabinet and moved it."

   "Okay I moved it, but I didn't mean for it to land on you. It just so happen to happen." I smiled putting my hands in the air. I started laughing because of how funny he looked.

   "Y/N," he whined. "Don't laugh."

   "I'm sorry, I can't stop." I watched as he pouted.

I turned around to the sink to wash my hands. As I washed them, it felt like little pieces of dust fell onto me. I realized David poured flour on me. I gasped and grabbed the water sprayer. I pointed it in the direction of David. Water sprayed onto his face as the flour soaked into his hair.

"That's what's you get," I laughed.

"I wouldn't be talking, nena." As he said that he engulfed me into a hug. He rubbed his head into my shoulder and neck. The water dripped onto me, making me feel disgusted.

"No, David!" I tried to squirm out of his reach but he held me tight.

"I love you, baby." He cooed.

"I so hate you right now," I smiled.

----

🌸Hello, lovelies, I know this is extremely short and terrible, I might rewrite it.🙄 Been a while but hopefully I can start updating quicker. I see if I can get a new one shot up by tomorrow. -Em🌸