17 - Cristiano Ronaldo

Y/N's POV:

I looked at the clock tapping my fingers nervously, waiting for three minutes to pass. In three minutes, I would be able to see my boyfriend after I haven't seen him for over a month. I was so glad he came back from Barcelona, now I must wait three torturous minutes.

Finally three minutes had passed and now I could finally go home to him. I literally sprinted to my car and drove quickly home. I barged inside the house and found him on his phone on the coach. A smile erupted onto both of our faces when our eyes connected.

"Cris!" I shrieked and went behind him on the couch. I grabbed his head and connected our lips together.

"Baby, how are you," he asked as I jumped over the couch.

"I missed you so much," I said and wrapped my arms around him.

"I've missed you too, mi amor." He wrapped his arms tighter as I snuggled my head into his neck. "I have a surprise for you."

"You do?" I asked.

"Yes, come on, do you wanna go see it?" He asked and started getting up.

"Sure," I said and followed him.

He held out his hand for me to take and led me to our bedroom. He let me go in first and as I stepped in, I covered my mouth and gasped. It was decorated with red and white banners hanging on the ceiling with red rose petals that spelled out, "Will you marry me?"

I turned around to look at him and he was on one knee holding a box with a diamond ring. My eyes started tearing up and I covered up my mouth in shock.

"Y/N you mean the world to me and I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend - or a wife - and mother of my children. I would love to spend the rest of my life with you and know that you're always by my side. I love you like hell, Y/N. These past four years with you have met my whole entire life, and I would love to call you my wife. Y/N
Y/L/N, would you please make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

   I was even in more shock. I had no energy to say yes, so I just nodded my head. A look of relief and happiness went on his face. He cupped my cheeks and gave me a deep kiss. As he pulled away, he put the sparkling ring on my finger. I was smiling like crap, because I couldn't believe I was getting married to the love of my life.

   "Thank you so much, mi amor. I love you so much." He wrapped his arms around me as I cried tears of joy.

"I love you, too, Cris," I smiled.

----

🌸This was literally the crappiest one shot and shortest one I have ever written. I'll edit it later whenever I get the chance. I have been so caught up with school and soccer practice. I'll try my best to update during the week, but I'll update during weekends. 😊
Next one shot is Sergio Ramos.✌🏼🌸