26 - Neymar Jr.

Y/N's POV:

   Neymar was practicing with the boys today, I felt like going to the stadium to see some of the players and plus I was bored. I quickly gathered all my things and headed to the stadium, I got there quickly. The security guard let me in since he recognized me as "Neymar's Girlfriend."

   As I walked through the tunnel, I noticed one of the players. I think it was Rafinha, I couldn't tell because of the glare from the sun.

   "Y/N!" He yelled. Yep, definitely Rafinha.

   "Rafinha!" I yelled back. He jogged to me and engulfed me into a hug. "Is Ney over there?"

   "Yeah. He got punished because he was late by a couple of minutes, he's probably finishing his laps." He said. He was late?

   "He was late?" I asked.

   "Yeah." He chuckled. "Dani and I hid his training clothes."

   "You guys are something else," I chuckled and slapped his chest.

   "Well I gotta get dressed, I'll see you later, Y/N." He smiled and walked away.

   As soon as I walked onto the field, I saw Neymar collapse to the ground.

I almost panicked, but then I realized he did that because he was exhausted from running

I almost panicked, but then I realized he did that because he was exhausted from running. Dani was right next to him standing but neither of them noticed me. I walked closer to them and that's when Dani noticed me. He was about to yell my name until I shushed him and pointed at Ney. He smirked and then continued talking to him.

   Neymar had his back to me and that's when I sneaked up behind him. I grabbed his shoulders and yelled, "BOO!" I tackled him.

   He flinched hard but didn't hit me. He didn't look at me but noticed it was me. He smiled and started laughing, "Meu amor! What are you doing here?"

   He wrapped his arm around me as we both lay on the floor. Dani left to the locker room, so it was just us on the pitch. "I was bored at home so I came here. I wanted to see some of the boys, too."

   He looked at me with those green twinkly eyes. "You do know they turn on the sprinklers after each practice. Like after twenty minutes they go off."

   "How long has it been?" I asked.

   He turned his head and pointed to the end of the field, one by one sprinklers came on. We were in the middle of the pitch and they were turning on by the goal. "None pop up here, but around here they do."

   "C'mon we gotta go." I said. I got up and grabbed his hand. He ended up grabbing my hand, but instead he pulled me back to the ground. He wrapped his strong arm around me and kept me there secured. "No, Ney, we're going to get wet."

   The sprinklers got closer and soon enough, I felt water spray on my body. I saw a black thingy pop up in front my eyes and my eyes widen.

   "Ney! It's right in front of me!" I yelled. I closed my eyes and buried my face in Ney's chest.

   "Relax, baby, it won't even touch you." It was like he spoke too soon, because as soon as he said that we got soaked by that one sprinkler. "Okay, maybe it will." He started laughing and got up, he helped me up and pulled me into a hug.

   Honestly, I liked the feeling of water spraying on my back and raining all over us. It was relaxing. He released me and smiled. His hand caressed my cheek and then his plump lips met mine. He pulled me closer to him making the kiss more passionate. I dug my fingers in his wet glossy hair.

   We pulled away at the same time and he looked into my eyes. That look always makes my knees go weak, "I love you, Y/N."

   "I love you, too, Ney." I smiled as he pulled me into a hug.

---

🌸Late update but here's another one shot of Neymar. I got this cute idea from reading a book and I just had to make it be a one shot and I decided to choose Ney because he just seemed perfect. Oh well, go check out my Rafinha and Neymar fanfics. I'll update soon.✌🏼️