33 - Luke Shaw

EmilyJanuzaj

Emily waited for her boyfriend, Luke, to come out of the Manchester United locker room. She came with him to practice because she had nothing else planned for the day.

As she leaned up against the wall, she heard faint footsteps coming from the side of the tunnel.

"Boo!" Someone yelled, instantly scaring her. She looked up and saw the Spanish goalkeeper, David de Gea, snickering.

"Aww, babe, you got scared," he laughed. She instantly felt awkward after he called her 'babe.' She's only used to one person calling her that and that's certainly not him.

"Yeah," she said slowly. He put his hands on her waist and started to tickle her. She laughed uncontrollably knowing he reached all her tickle spots.

"You're so cute," he flirted and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to him. She started to feel uneasy by his foreign touch.

"I'm waiting for Luke to come out of the locker room," she replied changing the subject.

His grip around her loosened as she mentioned him. "Aww, cmon, baby girl, I know you were waiting for me."

She chuckled nervously and then stepped away from his grip. She heard a door open and she prayed that it was Luke coming.

She felt arms snake around her and a kiss on her cheek. She missed the feelings of his arms.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Nothing, we were just talking," David replied.

"Oh," he said, not believing a word. He wrapped his arms tighter and gave her light kisses on her shoulder blade. She turned around and to face him, he smiled and kissed her.

Luke started to feel jealous when he watched them too laugh. He instantly came to accompany his girlfriend. Him kissing her was him trying to make his teammate jealous.

"Um, I'm just going to go," David coughed making them break the kiss.

Luke mentally smiled triumphantly knowing he got David jealous of them two. Surely, he wouldn't mess with her anytime soon.

As David walked off, Emily couldn't help but to laugh, "Someone's jealous."

Luke smiled back down at her, "Of course, no one else makes my girl laugh when tickling them. No one else hugs my baby girl either or calls them 'babe.'"

---

a/n: i know this was so short, i'm sorry, em. btw, who wants a requested Rafinha one shot? -em (: