12 - Jonathan Dos Santos

▶️TrillPrincess ◀️

Meline

"Jona, where are you? Your family is here and so is mine, but you're not. Where the hell are you?" I yelled into the phone.

"Calm down, nena, I'll be there I promise," he replied calmly.

"Jona, you know how much this means for me and the girls, please try to make it." I was getting irritated and the girls could tell. They came from behind me and rubbed my back.

"I know, calm down baby. I'm going to be there."

"Jona, we're about to go on and I already know you're not going to make it," I sighed and ended the call.

"Meline, maybe he's here but not with them," Dianne said. Leigh and Christy nodded their heads.

   "He'll make it don't worry." Leigh assured me.

   "We'll have so many more performances that he could come to," Christy added.

   I nodded and looked down. This is the second time Jona has let me down. I can't believe he's going to let me down again. "But he promised he'd be here."

   "He's going to come, and if he's not, then I'll beat him up," Christy said. I smiled at what she said.

   We heard our names over the intercom signaling for us to go on. I could feel tears building up my eyes but I quickly held them back in.

*****

   We were about to sing out last song, when the lights dimmed and went on to something-or someone-else on the stage. I was confused about what was happening when I realized Jona was standing there. He had a huge grin on his face as he walked towards me.

   He grabbed the mic from my hand and said, "Hola mi amor." (hello, my love)

   "What are you doing here, Jona?" I asked him as he looked at me with penetrating eyes.

   "To do this," he said and kneeled down while pulling a little black box from his pocket. Is he doing what I think he is? "Meline, I love you so much and you mean absolutely everything to me. There's not one single day that I can live without having you beside me. You're on my mind every single moment and I go crazy for you. I love every single thing about you and I want a future with you. It would make me the happiest man alive if you married me. So Meline, will you please marry me?"

By this time I was in shock and in tears. Jona had such a beautiful smile on his eyes and his eyes twinkled. The audience chanted 'yes.' I wasn't able to speak so I nodded my head. The whole audience erupted into screams as Jona placed the ring on my finger. When we kissed, it felt like no other. It was so passionate and full of love, I couldn't ask for more.

When we pulled away, he brought me into a hug and I looked towards our families. They were all on their feet clapping and whistling. This is probably the best day of my life.

"Are you still mad at me?" Jona whispered in my ear.

I chuckled and shook my head, "No, Jona, I love you."

He grinned and pecked my lips again, "I love you too, Mrs. Dos Santos."

----

🌸I am incredibly sorry this took so long, TrillPrincess . I got so busy lately.
Next 3:
13) James Rodríguez [suggested]
14) Mario Mandžukić [requested]
15) Erik Durm [requested]
Requesting is closed since I'm trying to get caught up. Please comment and vote loves.✌🏼️🌸