5 - Adnan Januzaj

▶️StellaHarding ◀️

Stella's POV:

"C'mon, baby, I want you to go meet my teammates," Adnan said as he came into the kitchen.

"Okay, okay, stop whining," I sighed and went to our bedroom.

"You don't have to look fancy, we're just going to be hanging out," he yelled.

"Okay," I yelled back. He came in the room and went to go brush his teeth.

"When are we leaving?" I asked.

"In fifteen minutes, or whenever you're ready. Don't take long, Stella," he said coming up behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck.

"Okay, love, let me get dressed," I said.

I went into the closet and pulled out a plain blue dress. Might as not dress well, right? After all, it is just a hang out.

*****

I wasn't really sure how I was feeling about meeting the team. It was like a feeling of excitement but with a hint of nervousness. Adnan held my hand as we walked inside the place. I could see some of the players, or at least I think they're some of his teammates.

"This is David De Gea, our goalie, and this is Marcos Rojo, this is Stella." Adnan greeted as we got near them.

"It's nice to finally meet you," they said.

"It's nice to meet you two, too," I smiled.

"Yeah, Januzaj never shuts up about you," Marcos said and ran his fingers through his black hair. I laughed and grabbed hold of Adnan's hand.

He lead towards where four other players were at, "That's Juan Mata, Ángel Di Maria, Daley Blind, and Fellaini."

"Ahh, is this Stella, the girl you talk about all the time?" the boy with the afro said-I think his name was Fellaini.

"Ehh hmm it is," Adnan blushed and lead towards other players.

   "Hello, Stella, it's nice to finally meet you. I'm Anders Lindegaard," a guy with light blonde hair and blue eyes said.

   "Nice to meet you, too," I said and shook his hand.

   "That's Anders, Wayne Rooney, Luke Shaw, Johnny Evans, and Javier Hernandez," Adnan said.

   "I must say, you chose a very beautiful woman, Adnan," one of them said-Javier Hernandez. A flirt?

"Thank you," he replied.

   "Hello, you all, I'm Stella," I shyly smiled.

   "It's nice to meet you."

   "That's Phil Jones, Chris Smalling, Michael Carrick, Ashley Young, Ander Herrera, and Nick Powell." He lead me towards another area where they were at.

   The players all greeted at me and smiled. So far, they all have been extremely nice.

   "And last but not least, this is Antonio Valencia and the one and only, Victor Valdes," Adnan smiled.

   "Hello, Stella, it's nice to finally meet you," Victor said and stretched out his hand.

   I took it-Adnan must talk a lot about me, they know my name.

*****

   "Hey, Adnan, thank you for finally letting me meet the team. They all seemed extremely nice and cool guys," I smiled and pecked his lips.

   "You're welcome, my love," he said and dragged me to bed.

   We snuggled up in each other's arms and fell asleep. His team was extremely nice and they all got along well. It's crazy knowing how much Adnan talks about me.

----

💜Finally, updated! Anyway sorry this isn't as long StellaHarding . I have been extremely busy and never had time to write.

It was nice to bring back Javier Hernandez and Victor Valdes, two of my favorite players.

Next one shots:

6) Rafinha Alcântara [suggested]
7) David Villa [suggested]
8) Kevin De Bruyne [requested]
9) Neymar Jr. [suggested]
10) Jonathan Dos Santos [requested]
11) Oscar Emboaba [suggested]
12) Jonathan Dos Santos [requested]

This list is actually quite longer but here is the next seven. Requests are open just know that it will take a while.💜

                                             -Emily xx