28 - Robert Lewandowski

bluevelvetheart

Alice
"C'mon hurry up, Alice," Robert yelled. He ran into the trees and turned somewhere. Of course I was too slow for him so I lost him.

"Robert?" I said quietly. I started to get scared being alone in the forest. After a while there was still no answer. "Robert!"

I turned around desperately looking for him. Where the heck did this guy go? I heard a crunch of leaves from behind and immediately I turned around. I saw Robert standing there ready to burst into laughter.

"Did you see your face?" He laughed. "It was hilarious!"

I glared at him and hit the side of his head, "You can't be scaring me like that."

He continued to laugh, "C'mon, Alice, I wanna show you something." His thirteen year-old self beamed as he held his hand out.

I groaned since I knew he was up to no good. "Fine." I grabbed his hand.

He led me to a more spacious area with a big hill hiding what ever was down there. A ginormous tree stood next to it.

"Last one up that tree has to jump into the lake." Robert said and took off.

"Wait, there's a lake? Where?" I said and followed him. My question was answered as I rounded near the top of the small hill. There was a beautiful lake that looked like it had never been touch. Heck, who would come all the way this far when hiking?

I looked back at Robert as he was already trying to climb the tree. He pulled himself up on a branch and grabbed the next.

"I'm not that strong enough to lift myself up there," I commented and started climbing.

"You don't have to," he replied. "Watch out for the ants."

I grabbed the next branch and somewhat lifted myself up in an awkward position. I heard chuckling from on top of me.

"You aren't really that strong, huh?" He smiled, hanging from a tree branch.

"Shh," I rolled my eyes. I climbed up the next one. "How far do we have to go up?"

"To the last branch. We're almost there."

"That's not fair, you practically memorize this tree." I said.

"Yeah, I know." He replied. "Annnnnnnd, I win." He as pulled himself to the last branch and sat on it.

"Really?" I looked at the next branch and realized I was too short to reach it.

Robert seemed to notice, "Look at the branch behind you."

I looked behind me and pulled myself up it. Hah, one more branch and I'll be done. "I'm going to have so many blisters."

"It'll be worth it."

"I can't reach the last branch, Robert." I admitted. My arms were hurting from pulling myself up with them. "My arms are giving up."

He shifted onto the branch and held his arm down for me. "Grab it."

I grabbed his wrist as he pulled me up. "C'mon, jump at least."

I slightly jumped, scared that I would fall off the branch. When I jumped, he pulled me up and then I lifted myself up at the end. I sat down next to him and looked at him. "Was this all really necessary?"

He slightly nodded his head. "Yeah."

"And how do we get down?" I asked.

"We jump." He pointed downwards. As I looked down, we were right under the lake--except extremely high.

"No, no, no, no." I shook my head rapidly. "That's too steep."

"Alice, I've been doing this since I was seven, you're not going to get hurt." He reassured.

I've always been scared of heights, and this was not helping. I looked back down terrified.

"Hey, look at me." He motioned and grabbed my arm. I looked back up him slowly. He stared at me and licked his lips, and then quickly leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. It was soft and gentle. I was still confused but then I wrapped my arms around him.

We pulled back at the same time. "Why did you do that?" I blurted.

"It got your mind off of the height right?" He asked.

"I-I-um-I guess?" I stuttered.

"Good." He smiled. "You ready?"

"We're jumping right now?" I asked.

"Yeah." He nodded. How is he not scared?

"No," I said.

"Good." He grabbed my arm and pulled me forward with him. Next thing you know, we're descending in mid air. I automatically screamed and gripped Robert's hand with my dear life.

Dropping in mid air is the worst feeling in the world. It's like your whole body and organs starts to flow up.

"Stand straight," Robert yelled. We were nearing the lake as I made my body straight, boy was it hard.

Finally, I felt the impact of the water on my body. We went underwater for about three seconds and resurfaced. I was breathed hard from all the adrenaline in my body.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded slowly. "I think so."

"I told you, it'll be worth it at the end." He winked.

---

A/N: ahhhh, this was so cute. anyway, I finally got you're one shot up, Alice. and just an fyi (for everyone), I published a new fanfic of Neymar called "Promises," please go check it out. and I have another one of his called "Liar."
-em (;