3 - Erik Durm

▶️stevengerrard8 ◀️

Sabaa's POV:

   "Erik!" I called. We were chasing each other, but I lost him as we turned the corner.

   "Boo!" he said coming out of a bush. I jumped up at his sudden appearance.

   "Woah, you scared me!" I said holding my eight year-old heart.

   "I'm sorry, Sabaa, but how about we go get some ice cream? I have ten bucks and can't wait to spend it with my best friend!" He beamed and held out his hand for me to take.

   "Sure," I said and locked my hands with his. Our hands fit perfectly in each other's like they were meant to be. We've always been incredibly close but never saw each other as dating. We always said that was super gross so we stayed as best friends.

   "Do you wanna race or walk?" He asked as his green eyes shined in the sunlight.

"I don't mind either one, Erik," I said.

"Okay then," he said and then quickly let go of my hand and started running. "Last one there gets a small ice cream cone!" He yelled as I started running.

I ended up winning, but I'm pretty sure he let me. He opened the door as we went inside. We ordered our usual, but this time Erik got a small cone.

"Erik, you don't have to get a small one," I said.

"But I always keep my promises so I have to," he smiled.

We grabbed our ice cream cones and then walked outside. I covered my lips with chocolate ice cream, "Look."

Erik looked at me and then smiled, "You look funny, Sabaa." He copied me and then we both laughed. He started leaning in and quickly connecting our lips. Though I felt his lips for a split of a second, it felt so right. Like we were meant to be. "I wanted you to be my first kiss, Sabaa."

*****

"Sabaa, c'mon I don't have all day!" Erik yelled from outside my window. He was taking me out for ice cream at the old ice cream shop near our neighborhood. It has always been a tradition going down there every week to get ice cream. We promised to always go there with each other and never with anyone else.

   "Calm down, I'm coming!" I yelled and ran down the stairs. When I saw him outside he was still looking at my bedroom window. "Erik, let's go."

   He turned towards me and furrowed his eyebrows, "How did you get down here so fast?"

   "I have my ways," I smiled and then turned towards the street.

   "Let's walk there, like old times," he said and intertwined our fingers. He smiled at me as we walked next to each other. His green eyes sparkled just like they used to as we walked towards the ice cream shop. "Why do you keep looking at me?"

   "I'm just shocked how far we've come. We've been best friends since we were six years-old and look at us now; we're eighteen," I smiled, looking down at our hands and admiring how they perfectly fit.

   "I know, Sabaa, and remember that I'll always be here for you. Hey, do you remember this house?" He asked and looked towards my neighbor's house.

   "It's my neighbor's house."

   "Yeah, but it's also the house where we always used to do this-" he said and let go of my hand and started running. I smiled and laughed at myself, I quickly started running. "Last one there gets a small ice cream cone!" He yelled as I caught up with him.

   Erik slowed down so that I could get in front of him. He opened the door for me and let me go in first. We were greeted by the same worker who has served us for twelve years. As soon as the now old lady-Brenda-saw us, she smiled.

   "Would you two like your usual?" She asked.

   "Yes," we said in unison.

   "Erik, do you still want a small?" She grinned.

   "I'll take a medium-sized cone, I let her win this time," he smiled and put his arms on my shoulders since he was behind me. I giggled and grinned.

   "You two are so cute," she smiled as she scooped ice cream into the cones.

  Once she was done, Erik payed her giving her an extra amount of tips. We walked outside and then he pulled my arm. "Hmm?" I mumbled licking some ice cream.

   "Do you know where we are?" He asked.

   "Umm, yeah, the ice cream shop we always go to?" I giggled but I think I knew what he meant. Our kiss. My first and his first.

   "Ten years ago, this was where we shared our first kiss," he said and looked deeply in my eyes.

   "Yeah, I thought that's what you meant, but I wasn't sure," I stuttered as I got lost in his eyes.

   "Sabaa, do you know why I kissed you here?"

   "No, but I do know it was because you wanted me to be your first kiss."

   "Exactly, not only that, but this is your favorite place and you're my favorite girl. I also kissed you because I liked you. I had-well still have-a major crush on you, but I didn't want to jeopardize our friendship so that's why I waited. Sabaa, I like you more as a friend," he said said touching my cheek. I wasn't sure what to say because I was shocked. I never saw us two dating because I never thought about him in that way.

   "Erik, what if we don't work out? Then we will never get along again and it'll be awkward, I'm scared," I said and looked down.

   "Hey, look at me," he whispered and lifted up my chin. "We know so much about each other and know each other's secrets. You know I won't ever hurt you even if my life depended on it. I love you, Sabaa, and I always have." He licked his lips and then kissed me, but this time more passionate and surely. Our lips moved in sync as fireworks exploded everywhere.

"I love you, too," I said as our lips parted. He hugged me and kissed my cheek. My head perfectly fit on his shoulder as he dug his head in my neck. I smiled and realized that I could stay like this forever.

"I wanted you to be my first and also my last," he whispered making my smile even bigger.

----

❤️Haven't updated for a while but here's your one shot stevengerrard8 . I could honestly say this is one of my most chichést one shot ever but oh well more to come. (:

If you guys were wondering, here's the order for my next one shots to come:

4) Jonathan Dos Santos [suggested]
5) Adnan Januzaj [requested]
6) Rafinha Alcântara [suggested]
7) David Villa [maybe-not sure]

Jonathan Dos Santos one shot should be up by tomorrow or the next day. Requesting is open right now, if you guys want to request any player feel free to w/ a plot and name (or not).❤️

-Em xx