2 - Marco Reus

▶️ sophiahoran12345 ◀️

Sophia's POV:

"Sophia, hurry up!" Sven yelled from downstairs. He was taking me with him to practice with the Borussia Dortmund team, because he didn't want me to stay home alone. He's being the over-protective brother he always is.

"I'm coming!" I yelled and went downstairs. We got out of the house and into his car to his practice field.

I'm so not looking forward to this because I really don't want to go near my enemy-Marco Reus. We've always hated each other from the beginning, and couldn't stand being near each other.

"You know the rules, Sophia, you can't date any of my teammates," Sven informed.

"Yes I know, you remind me every time," I faked smiled.

"But I wouldn't mind if you dated Marco, he's a great guy. Just get to know him better and you two will instantly click. And I mean actually talk to him instead of just arguing with the guy." He's joking right?

"Marco Reus? I hate that guy so much," I exclaimed.

"Why?"

"He's just too cocky, and really him? Out of your whole team, you want me to date him? Plus, you know I hate him," I said. I'm going to puke in my mouth.

"Just give him a chance, trust me, you're going to love him," he said.

"No, no, I'm not going to go out with him."

"Whatever sis, but seriously try to be nice to him today. I don't like it when you two fight, and it pisses me off."

I groaned and leaned against the seat. My day couldn't get anymore worse-or so I hope. Maybe I won't even have a chance to talk to him at all today. Hopefully I don't.

*****

   We arrived at their stadium and Sven and I got out. Some of the other players were barely getting there.

   "I need to go to the locker room and change, unless you want to see naked guys then don't come in with me. You can stay right outside the locker room, it'll only be ten minutes," Sven said.

   "No thank you, I'll wait outside," I scrunched up my nose.

   "Okay then."

   Sven led me through a hallway into the locker room area. There was a lobby so I hung out there until Sven came back. I heard footsteps and voices coming from the door.

   "Hey, Sophia," someone said. I turned around and Erik Durm was standing there, but he wasn't alone. Marco Reus was with him, my worst enemy.

   "Hey," I smiled.

   "It's nice seeing you again, I'll see you later, I guess," he said and walked into the locker room. He left Marco with me.

   "What do you want?" I snapped at him.

   His face expression changed to a shocked one, "Nothing, what are you doing here?" His tone of voice sounded angry but his face expression showed different.

   "Sven brought me here."

   "Wow. You're such a baby, you can't stay home alone without your older brother," he smirked.

   "I can, it's just he's way too overprotective. Leave Reus, I hate talking to you."

   "What are you gonna do about it if I don't?"

   "Kick you in your groin, knee you in your thigh, and kick your shins," I threatened.

   "Wow, Sophia, that must hurt a lot in your head, but do that to me and it won't hurt at all. I'm a soccer player, I'm used to all that pain. I'll leave, but only because I don't want to be late for practice." He said and then left. That was kind of weird because our conversations are usually a lot worse than that.

   Sven came back and took me to the pitch. Marco was already there, how did he get dressed so fast? Why did my mind think about him first, because you like him. No I don't, he's my enemy-that you're in love with. I really need to stop thinking him, that's gross.

*****

   After about two hours I decided to go near the team. They usually don't mind when people are around them while they're practicing, so might as well. The boys took a water break and I realized the water jugs were near me. Everyone was walking right towards, it literally scared me. They drank the water and started chatting a bit.

   "Hey, Sophia, will you go out with me?" someone says. That voice is way too familiar. I look to see who asked that and realized it was Marco. Is he joking?

"You're joking right?" I laugh.

"No, I'm not joking," he says with a serious face. Why would he ask me out in front of the whole team?

I wasn't sure what to say knowing that everyone was looking at me waiting for an answer-even Sven. "Umm, yes."

He smiled and then came near me. His hands went straight to my cheeks and he leaned down, his plumb lips met mine. I'm not going to lie but I sure did feel sparks fly. There was fireworks when we kissed. The boys started cheering as I put my arms around him. I must really like him even though I hate him so much.

He pulled back and we were both breathing hard, "I've always liked you, but hated you at the same time." He whispered in my ear and brought me into a hug. I dug my head in his chest, since he was taller than me and laughed.

"I liked you, too, I just never knew it," I said. "But I'm still going to hate you from this point on and forward."

"I'm going to change that," he laughed as a I smiled. I never thought I would be in this position.

----

▶️It has been a while since I haven't updating and I apologize, but here is your one shot sophiahoran12345 . I know this probably isn't the best.◀️

🇲🇽Btw Mexico won the Gold Cup Final last night beating Jamaica 3-1. The seventh time they have won it. Woot woot.☺️🇲🇽

                                          -Emily xx