23 - Sergi Roberto

Y/N's POV:

"Hey Y/N," my friend greeted me as she entered my house.

   "Hey," I smiled.

   "So there's this party tonight, and I want you to come," she smirked.

   "No, Y/F/N, you know I'm not a party person." I shook my head.

   "Please, Y/N, it's about to be the New Year. You are going."

   I groaned looking at her intently. "Who's going to be there?"

   "Some people you know, I know. But I know that there will be people you've never seen before," she grinned.

   "Why are you smiling like that," I asked as I took a sip of lemonade.

   "Because maybe you can meet the one." She smiled.

   I spit out the lemonade in my mouth in the direction of her. My lips still had a line of saliva mixed with lemonade hanging off. "I don't have time for that." I wiped it off with the back of my wrist.

   "Well first, this is extremely gross, and second, fine don't meet the one but you need to get out. You haven't gotten out of the house or gone to a socializing place. Plus, I already said you were going." She said and grabbed some napkins to wipe the lemonade off her face and hair.

   "Ugh, fine," I groaned and walked passed her. I went towards my room so I could get dressed.

   "I'm going to go back home to get cleaned up and then get dressed, and then I'm going to come back and pick you up. Okay? Okay. Be ready by two hours." She said and slammed the door on her way out.

   Well yeah sure, you can pick me up. Let's see how fast I can get dressed.

Two Hours Later

   I had decided on a strapless black dress and light make up. Y/F/N had said she was coming in any minute now, I honestly was quite nervous. I hadn't been to a party since an eternity. I heard a car honk outside and I instantly grabbed my purse and headed out. Let's get this over with, Y/N.

I went outside and got into her car. We greeted each other and talked as she we drove to the place. It was already extremely dark, the time read 23:03.

"Why are you nervous, it's just a party?" She asked.

"I know, it's just, I haven't gone to one in such a long time. The last time I went to one, was in the senior year of college." I said.

"It's be fine. Let lose and relax. You might get some stressed off."

I nodded and sighed. As the music played lowly, I realized we were here. Yay. She smiled and got out the car. I followed and as we got to the house, there was a guy who held the door open for us. He had long hair and bright blue stunning eyes. He had on a light grey shirt and a black jacket on. As his eyes met mine, he grinned wildly. He was attractive-don't think like that.

"Hola, princesa," he smirked. "I'm
Sergi."

I smiled, "I'm Y/N."

"I like your name, it's beautiful, just like you." He smiled and held out his hand. I grabbed it as he walked me inside.

I felt someone touch my shoulder and I turned around, it was Y/F/N. She smirked and whispered, "We haven't even entered the party and you are already pulling." I hit her slightly and she giggled.

"Would you like a drink?" He asked.

"Sure." I agreed and he grabbed two drinks from the table. The house was neatly decorated and there was people everywhere. Some people were standing and others squeezed themselves onto the couches.

"You look extremely gorgeous in that dress, and I love how you didn't put much makeup on." He smiled and came close to me. "You're beautiful, Y/N."

I was pretty sure I was grinning ear to ear and looked like a red tomato. My palms were sweating as I gripped the glass of wine.

He started leaning down and wrapped an arm around my waist. His lips hovered over mine as he gently connected them with mine. It was passionate and sweet, fireworks exploding everywhere. It was that type of kiss you get from someone and it feels like you and them are the only people in the world. His lips tasted like the wine a hint of vanilla.

We pulled away and the same time and he whispered, "Happy new year, nena."

----

🌸Finally updated. 😛 Happy New Year!! My new year's resolution is to update more and be more active for you guys. I'm going to make three new fanfictions: Neymar, Rafinha, & Giovani dos Santos.✌🏼️🌸