4 - Jonathan Dos Santos

Y/N's POV:

   I sighed in relief as I finally got in my car after a long day at work. I can finally rest and relax and not be bothered by anyone.

   As I finally reached my house, I grabbed my purse and picked up my phone. I had two messages both from my boyfriend, Jonathan:

From: Jona ❤️
When are you coming home? I miss you, mi amor (my love). xx

From: Jona ❤️
Hurry up, baby, I wanna see you. 😢 x

To: Jona ❤️
Stuck in traffic, I'll see you in thirty minutes? Maybe, or later. xo

   I lied.

I unlocked the front door, hoping he wasn't in living room. I quietly closed the door and locked it. I wonder where he's at? I was about walk up to our room, when I froze when I saw him sleeping on the couch. He had on a white plain shirt and black sweats, he looked so peacefully. I didn't like it.

   I quickly changed into comfortable clothes and went back downstairs. He moved on the couch but didn't wake up. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a big bucket. I filled it up with ice cold water and walked towards Jona. I set it down and touched his pockets searching for his phone. I quickly grabbed it and set it on the table.

   I grabbed the bucket and poured it on him. He shot up immediately and gasped, "¡Hijo de puta (motherfucker)!"

   I laughed and started running away. I could here him chasing me, as I went around the house.

"Y/N, you're not getting away with this," he said. His voice disappeared and his footsteps descended. Crap, he took another way.

I walked outside and went to the end of our pool. I leaned against the rail and looked down at the view from our mansion. The sunset was perfect, almost too perfect. I'm not worried about Jona because I know he won't hurt me.

It was like he heard me thinking about him because I felt two strong arms wrap around me. I gritted my teeth as his freezing wet torso touched me. "Y/N, I love you but why must you do that? I'm freezing cold."

I smiled, "I love you, too, and it's okay, I got your phone."

He kissed my cheek, "Aww don't think I forgot all about it. Look where we're standing, mi amor. Six feet away from me is a pool and your in my arms." His raspy voice whispered in my ear making me shiver ever more.

My smile quickly faded as he said that. I really should have thought this through. All of a sudden, he picked me up and threw me into the pool. Oh lord, the pool is freezing. He was laughing his little butt off. He dove in making the freezing cold water splash on me.

   He swam to me underwater and came up right next to me. "I love you, chica." He smiled and grabbed my waist. I then barely realized he was shirtless.

   I hit his chest making him laugh, "You suck so much, it's so cold." I stared down to his toned chest and placed my hand on his tattoo.

   "Eyes are up here," he smiled making me fall in love with him even more.

   He cupped my cheeks and kissed me, I pulled away because I was too cold at the moment. "No, Jona, it's freezing."

   "Aww, my little baby girl is cold," he said wrapping his wet arms around me. I didn't protest, so I buried my body in his chest.

   "C'mon, I want to get out of here," I said but not wanting to let go of the moment.

   "Let's go then," he said and lead me to the stairs. As my body got out and the cold air hit me, I shivered and my teeth chattered.

   Jona wrapped an arm around me as he opened the door to our house. The warm air felt so good. "Now, you know how I felt when you poured the ice cold water on me."

   I laughed, "I'm going to go take a bath, don't come in."

   "Okay," he frowned.

   "Someone's horny," I smirked.

   "It's not that," he said, "I haven't seen you all day, I wanna be with you."

   "You went to see me at work thirty times," I said, "in one hour!"

   He smiled, "Don't forget about lunch."

   "Okay," I laughed. "I'll be in there for thirty minutes. Thirty minutes, okay?"

   "Fine," he rolled his eyes.

   "I love you and how about this? We stay up all night watching movies and cuddling," I said pecking his lips. Wow, they were cold.

   He smiled, "Okay, mi amor."

   I walked towards our bathroom and filled the tub. I turned the nob and the water started spewing out. I put soap in and quickly stripped down. When I finally got in, the water felt so good to my freezing body.

   I didn't realize how long I had been in there until Jon knocked on the door. "It's been thirty minutes!"

   "Okay," I said. I didn't really want to get up, I felt so comfortable.

   The door knob twisted as he came in. I made sure everything was covered up, as he sat down next to the bath tub. He sighed and looked at me. I lifted up my wet hands and dug them in his hair.

   "I wanna be with you," he groaned.

   "What's wrong?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

   "Ever since Giovani left, I really haven't had anyone to talk to. And you're always at work making me miss you even more," he said.

   I wet his hair and kissed his cheek. "Jona, get in if you you want."

   "I thought you'd never ask," he said and got up. He stripped down and I moved so he could get behind me.

   When I leaned back, I could feel his member. No, I'm not someone to freak out, we've been dating for five years. "Your little friend better not poke me, if he does I'm not going to cuddle with you."

   "He won't," he said and kissed my shoulders. He moved his arms to where they were resting just above my waist.

   "Don't get any ideas," I warned.

   "I'm not going to, mi amor," he said and nibbled on my ear.

    I sighed and relaxed on him. I could stay like this forever, although my body would get extremely wrinkly in the water.

*****

   "I can't do this, I have to go to sleep," I said and lied my head on Jon's chest.

   "I knew you wouldn't stay awake, go to sleep. I'll be right here," he chuckled and tightened his grip around my waist. He pressed a kiss against my temple and cheek.

   I then realized how much I love him. He's always been there for me, and after dating him for five years, I still get butterflies in my stomach. He's the one for me, and my protector, he'll never let me get hurt-especially when I'm in his arms.

----

💚Jona is so cute, omg. Anyway, the next one shots to come up:

5) Adnan Januzaj [requested]
6) Rafinha Alcântara [suggested]
7) David Villa [suggested]
8) Kevin De Bruyne [requested]
9) Neymar Jr. [suggested]

One shots are open right now.💚

     -Emily xx