24 - Jordi Alba

Y/N's POV:

As Jordi came back into our bedroom, I quickly embraced him.

"What's this for, nena?" Jordi chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you," I mumbled.

"I love you too?" He questioned. "Why do you say that out of the blue?"

"I need to tell you something, Jordi."

His face expression quickly changed into a worried look and he released me from his arms. "What is it? Are you okay? What's-"

I cut him off, "No, looks it's just important. I'm not breaking up with you."

He heaved out a heavy sigh of relief, "You had me worried, my love."

"But I do have to you something important." I said and put my hand on his shoulders. He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist with a concentrated face expression.

   "Continue," he dragged out the word. I looked at him in the eyes and then looked down. He gently brought his hand up to lift my chin. "Tell me, nena."

   "I'm pregnant," I blurt out.

   He brought his hand back down to his side and removed the arm around my waist. I instantly regretted what I said, I knew we weren't ready. He noticed me feeling uneasy, so he cupped my cheeks. "You have honestly made me the happiest man alive. I can't wait for a little Jordi Jr. walking around the house."

   "How do you know it's going to be a boy?" I smirked and wrapped my arms around him.

   "Because, I just know." He smiled. "I love you, Y/N."

   "I love you, too, mi amor." I pecked his lips and went into the restroom. I quickly fixed my hair and freshened up a little bit.

   I opened the restroom door and instantly put my hand over my mouth. I gasped at what I saw.

   "Y/N, you make me the most happiest man alive and everyday is just a better day being with you. These past five years have been the best moments of my life. I'm honestly shocked and glad about having a baby, especially with you. I remember the first day I met you, I instantly knew it was going to be a challenge getting you to be my girlfriend. But now look at us, you're carrying my child and I now you'll be an excellent mother. Will you make me even happier by marrying me?" He smiled brightly and held out a diamond ring. It was stunning and it had me drooling.

   "Yes," I managed to get out of my tears.

---

🌸So I started my Neymar fanfic "Feelings" today. Haven't uploaded the first chapter but there is a A/N. Hopefully I'll post it tomorrow, but please check it out.✌🏼️🌸