THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 26:

GIANNA'S POV:

"Caleb, stop!"

"Come on, just one more time," he says.

"Ugh, fine! I should have known that you'd have some sort of fetish, with all the piercings that you have," I lift up my shirt for the hundredth time, so that Caleb can look at my navel piercing.

I drop my shirt and my stomach is covered up again, "Was that so hard?" Caleb asks.

"No, but it was so annoying,' I tease him.

"Admit it, baby. You got that piercing just for me to see, so don't complain," he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me softly.

"Not everything is about you, Caleb. I got it for me," I act annoyed, but gladly kiss him again.

We are in the kitchen after school on Thursday, making popcorn to watch a movie. "Everything that is about you, is about me too now," he says. How do I argue against something as sweet as that?

"Whatever, sweet talker. Let's go watch zombies eat some people," I say. We sit down and watch 'Dawn of the Dead'. Zombie movies are kind of our thing now. So romantic. Caleb keeps kissing me during the movie, "Caleb! We may as well turn off the movie! You aren't watching it."

"I'd rather watch you do a little dance for me," he grins wickedly. "Why don't we go upstairs to my room?"

I smile, "Okay." He looks surprised that I agreed and laugh while running up the stairs. I can hear that he's not far behind. I run into his room, turning around to see him enter right behind me. I back up to his bed and fall back onto it. Within seconds, he is on top of me. He goes straight for my neck, kissing it. I thread my fingers through his hair, urging him on.

I let one hand drop down beside my head and it lands on something sticking out from under the pillow. I lift my head off the pillow just a little and pull it out. Caleb doesn't notice because he is moving to the other side of my neck. I lift up over his head, the notepad that I pulled out.

I gasp and Caleb thinks it's because of his kisses on my neck. He moves his head up to my face and catches my lips with his. The boy can kiss, he makes me forget about the notebook that I hold in my hand. I drop my hand onto his back, that's still gripping the notebook.

"What's that?" he stops kissing me and turns his head to the side.

"Your notebook," I say.

He quickly sits up and grabs the notebook out of my hand, "I'll take that."

I put my hands around the back of his neck and pull him down for a kiss, "It's too late. I already saw it."

"It's not supposed to be you," he says, looking embarrassed for the first time that I've ever seen.

"Uh-huh. Sure," I say unconvincingly. "Can I see it again?"

"No," he gets off of me and puts the notebook in his nightstand drawer. I laugh inwardly. Like I can't find it there when he isn't around.

Actually, I think I'll just get it now. I quickly open the drawer, pull it out and roll to the other side of the bed onto my stomach. I look down at the still opened notebook page. There is a picture of an angel that bears a remarkable resemblance to me. The angel is wearing a long flowing white dress and has thick white feathered wings. "I think it's beautiful."

He grunts and takes it back again, putting it in the same drawer. "It's nothing."

I can tell that he is not comfortable with me finding this drawing of myself, so I change the subject, sort of. "You're a really good artist, Caleb. Why don't you take art class at school?" I question him.