THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 28

**NOTE** MAKE SURE YOU READ YESTERDAY'S CHAPTER 27!!!!

***NOTE**** If the previous chapter 27 says PRIVATE to you:

IF YOU CLICK ON CHAPTER 27 AND IT SAYS 'PRIVATE', IT'S BECAUSE OF ALL THE BAD WORDS I USED.

CLICK ON 'BECOME A FAN' AND IT SHOULD LET YOU READ IT, IF IT SAYS 'PRIVATE'

OR CHANGE YOUR DATE OF BIRTH ON YOUR WATTPAD ACCOUNT, TO MAKE YOURSELF OVER 18. ONE OR THE OTHER WILL HOPEFULLY WORK.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, ASK THEM IN A COMMENT!

CHAPTER 28:

GIANNA'S POV:

When I wake up the next morning, my mouth feels dry. I must be dehydrated from drinking so much alcohol last night. I slowly open my eyes and stare at the ceiling. I don't feel so bad. I don't think I'm going to throw up or anything. I wonder if I've missed ballet. I turn my head to the left to look at Caleb's alarm clock.

"You missed class," I hear Caleb say.

I turn my head all the way to the right to find Caleb propped up on one elbow, staring down at me. Was he watching me sleep? Why would he do that?

I groan, "My instructor is going to be pissed off."

Caleb shrugs one shoulder, "What can she do to you? Take away your favorite tutu?"

I laugh, placing one hand over my eyes, "We don't wear tutus in class. Only performances and only sometimes. Besides, you've never experienced the wrath of a little old Russian lady. She could even whip you into shape."

When Caleb is silent, I remove my hand from over my eyes to look at him. He has a thoughtful look on his face, "How do you feel?"

"Well, I haven't sat up yet, but I don't feel nauseous. I am dehydrated though," I start to sit up and he pushes me back down.

He hops out of bed, "Wait there. I'll get you some water and an aspirin."

"Thanks," I mumble. While he's gone, I think about last night. The last thing I remember was leaving the club. After that, nada. I hope I didn't embarrass myself.

Caleb comes back into the room and hands me a glass of water and an aspirin. I take the aspirin and down the whole glass of water. Caleb sits on the edge of the bed, giving me a weird look. He gets up, "I'll make some breakfast," he says while leaving the room.

If I had done something embarrassing, he would tell me, right? I couldn't see him missing an opportunity to tease me. I get up and feel a little dizzy. My head starts aching, but the aspirin should kick in soon. I grab my duffel bag and go into the bathroom. A shower will make me feel much better. And a good tooth brushing.

Thirty minutes later, I walk out to the kitchen and Caleb is already sitting at the table, eating. He motions for me to sit down, where he has already served me. He is still not acting like himself. He's too subdued.

"So anyways," I begin, "what did we do after the club?"

He looks up at me, "You don't remember?"

"I remember up until we left the club. After that, nothing. Why? Did something happen?" I am starting to get worried.

Caleb has a relieved look on his face, which is strange. "No, nothing happened. We came back here, we had a snack and you were tired, so you went to sleep."

"Oh. Well, from what I remembered, I had a good time. We'll have to do that again. Next time we'll invite some friends," I go back to eating my food. Caleb finishes eating before me and goes to take a shower and get ready. I clean up the mess in the kitchen while I'm waiting on him.