THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 33:

CALEB'S POV:

Talk about s*x addict. After breakfast, I went back to sleep with Gianna, only to have her wake me up by rubbing on a certain part of my anatomy. I was a victim to her s*xual whims!

It seems as though our little talk earlier didn't seem to bother her. She must agree with me that getting all intense in this relationship will only ruin it in the end. I knew she'd see things my way. Now we can just have fun together. Makes for a perfect relationship.

All guys should have the same talk with their girlfriends. There would be a lot more happy couples in the world.

After I make Gianna come twice, I come myself. We end up both taking another shower and finally get dressed. Since we are just going to walk around the Vegas strip, exploring, we dress casually. Me, in a jeans and a t-shirt. Her, in shorts and a tank top. She puts on a pair of jeweled sandals that her feet look adorable in.

My god, I'm turning soft. Not in my pants, of course, just in my mind. Thinking a girl's feet are cute is just gay. Even if it my beautiful girlfriend's feet.

We walk around for a few hours, seeing the sights. It's actually pretty boring in Vegas during the day, unless you are gambling. I'm not going to test our fake ids to that limit, though. We head over to Circus Circus to play the games in the arcade area for an hour of two.

We eat dinner at the hotel restaurant, then go back to our room to get ready for clubbing. She looks hot in a silver sequined skirt, white tank top and black heels.

As we make our way to the club at the Hard Rock Hotel, called Body English, I think about how happy I am. I have the coolest, most gorgeous girlfriend in the world and we have the perfect relationship. Totally committed to each other, without the hassle of love and drama. Life is great.

When we get to the club, I decide that getting drunk would be fun. I've drank, but haven't been drunk in a long time. I just don't want to get too drunk. I still have to be able to defend my girl's honor and all.

We dance and drink for the first hour there, then we meet a group of college freshman from the University of Nevada. There are two girls and three guys. They seem pretty chill and laid back, so we hang with them for the next hour, drinking, talking and laughing. One of them, Levi, is giving Gianna flirtatious smiles, but my stern looks and possessive gestures put an end to that shit.

The best part about going out is meeting new people. You never know what kind of people you'll meet. To a drunk person, just about anything is fun. And when you're drunk, you click with people in ways you don't when you're sober.

The guys are Brooks, Liberty and Levi. The girls are Jana and Rita. When Gianna goes to the use the restroom with Rita, Jana whispers in my ear that we should go back to her hotel room. I shake my head and politely decline. She doesn't hold a candle to my Gianna.

Then, I get the biggest surprise of the night when Gianna suddenly blurts out, "Let's go to a strip club!"

The guys cheer and the girls giggle. I was in the middle of taking a drink out my beer and choke on it. I turn to Gianna, "Why would you want to do that?"

She gives me a wicked smile, "Cause I've never been. I'm sure you have, man-hoe. Don't you think that everyone should go to a str*p club at least once in their life?"

Brooks hears her and says, "Or once a month!"

Gianna nudges me, "Come on, Caleb. It'll be fun."

"Um . . . okay." I say reluctantly. For some reason, my instincts are screaming that this is a bad idea, but I can't see yet why. It's a good thing I'm not too drunk.