THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 30

OKAY, I WENT BACK AND EDITED SOME OF THE 'BAD WORDS' CAUSE WATTPAD WAS PICKING UP ON THEM AND PUT THIS CHAPTER AS RESTRICTED, HOPEFULLY IT HELPS

CHAPTER 30:

GIANNA'S POV:

"It's about a thirteen hour drive from here to Las Vegas, so unless we are wanting to drive through the night, we'll need to stop somewhere along the way," Caleb informs me. Seems like he's made the trip before.

Holy hell. I can't believe I just ran away. Sort of. I mean, I do intend on going back home. After our little Vegas road trip, of course.

Holy crap. My mom is going to go berserk. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. I look over a Caleb, who is looking intently on the road in front of him.

"You do realize that my mom is going to freak, don't you?" I ask him.

He glances quickly at me and smiles, "Wasn't she doing that already?"

"Yeah, I suppose. But, now she is going to freak out even more. I am so dead." I grip my head in my hands.

"I disagree. I think this is a great idea. After all, it was my idea. We needed to show your mom that we won't bow down to her bullying. Do you really think she'll divorce my dad?"

"Well, she seemed pretty serious about it. Why? Are you worried about not being step-siblings anymore? If it's not taboo, you're not interested?" I tease him.

He looks up and down my body with heat in his eyes, "Nope, still interested."

"You better say that," I give him a fake glare.

We stop late that night at a hotel in some small town in Utah. We are both quiet as we go inside the hotel room. I open up my suitcase, digging through it for some pajamas. I can't find any. Caleb comes out of the bathroom. "Hey Caleb, you forgot to pack me some pajamas."

He gives me a naughty grin, "Maybe you won't be needing any."

I walk up to him, wrap my arms around him and look him in the, "Do you want to do it?"

He looks stunned for a moment, licks his lips, then grins. "I'm offended, Gianna. You make me feel cheap. Don't you want to make love to me?"

I laugh, "I don't remember anything about love ever being mentioned between us." Caleb gets an uncomfortable look on his face, so I spare his player sensibilities and change the subject, "So, do you?"

He looks confused when he slowly says, "Do I?" Then he figures it out. "Oh, um. I don't think that's a good idea. I'm exhausted from the drive and, you being a virgin and all, I don't think you want your first time to be in some crappy hotel, in some crappy town in Utah. Especially after what happened with your mom today. Plus, with me being so tired, I don't think I'm up to making it special for you. Wouldn't want to put in a poor performance."

Wow. If I didn't know better, I would think that Caleb is nervous at the thought of having s*x with me. Is Mr. S*xy Player nervous about having sex with little ole virgin me? Interesting.

"Caleb?" I say sweetly.

"Yes, princess?" Caleb has an anticipatory look on his face.

"You wouldn't happen to be nervous at the thought of us having s*x, would you?"

He hesitates before answering, "Maybe a little." He clears his throat and his forehead wrinkles. "It's just that you are a virgin and I normally avoid s*x with virgins. Too much potential for disaster." He visibly shudders. "On top of it, you're special to me. I don't want to f*ck it up. No pun intended."