THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 31 - CALEB'S POV

*** THIS IS SORT OF A NEW CHAPTER ***

**THIS IS THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER - 31 - NOW FROM CALEB'S POINT-OF-VIEW**

**I HAD A FEW REQUESTS FOR IT**

SO, HERE IT IS . . .

CHAPTER 31: from Caleb's pov

CALEB'S POV:

Gianna and I leave our hotel and take a taxi to the Palms Casino to check out club Rain. I've been to Vegas a couple times, but never to this club. It's supposed to be pretty hot.

Tonight should be interesting, given our little game of who will be the one begging. Stay strong, I tell myself. I don't want to look like a freaking loser, begging my girlfriend for s*x. Once we're in the club, we go to the bar first. I get a beer for myself and a Long Island Iced Tea for Gianna. Girls always love that drink.

I finish my beer and wait patiently while Gianna finishes her drink. Time to see my girl shake it on the dance floor. I grab Gianna's hand and lead her through the crowd. I make sure to throw warning looks at any guys who check her out. Guys always think that being at a club, where girls are wearing skimpy clothing, gives them a license to act like pervs.

I'm eager to finally have s*x with her. Staking my claim is how I see it. I'll try to be romantic as I can about it. Like Gianna likes to point out though, romance is not my expertise. God, I don't want to f*ck this up. If I play my cards right, I'll have Gianna begging for more. All of my man-wh*re experience will finally be put to good use.

Damn, I'm nervous about it being her first time. It hurts the first time for virgins, or so I hear. I've always managed to steer clear of the virginal type. Friends of mine have had bad experiences. I shudder at the thought.

The DJ plays "Say Aah" by Trey Songz, and Gianna is rubbing against me. Gianna's hand brushes against my already hard d*ck and I can't tell if she did it on purpose of not. I'm h*rny as hell. I grab onto her hips and pull her body closer to mind.

We dance for awhile before going back to the bar to get more drinks. We find a spot by a railing to drink them, without getting bumped into by people.

I am almost done with my beer when Gianna leans over and shouts in my ear, "Don't get too drunk! I don't want to feel like I'm taking advantage of you later tonight!"

Not likely. I laugh at her comment and give her a smile that lets her know just how impossible it would be for her to 'take advantage' of me. She gets a look on her face that lets me know that she isn't unaffected by my charms.

Gianna finishes her drink and grabs my hand to lead me to the dance floor. Someone likes rubbing against my body. The song, "I Gotta Feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas is playing. I gotta a feeling too, down in my pants.

I can tell the liquor is affecting Gianna, because she is dancing even s*xier than before. Her back is to me and she is rubbing her butt all over my crotch. I can't see her face, but I narrow my eyes, suspicious that she is teasing me on purpose.

I wrap my arms around her chest from behind and pull her up against my chest. I shout in her ear, over the music, "What you doing, bad girl?"

She turns her head to shout back in my ear, "Dancing!"

I can hear the laughter in her voice. Two can play at that game. I am the master player, after all. She doesn't stand a chance.

The dance floor is crowded, so I feel that it's relatively safe to do a little teasing of my own. Her back is still to my chest when I reach down and slip my hand underneath her dress. At first I just touch her thighs and have to hold back my laughter at the look of shock she throws at me. I give her my most innocent look.