THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 14:

GIANNA'S POV:

As we are walking from Caleb's car to the mall entrance, I ask him, "So, where should we go first? Lingerie or dress shopping?"

He glances at me, then away, "Dress first." We go to a few stores and I try on the sexiest dresses they have to offer. I make Caleb wait outside the dressing room in a chair at each store. At the third store, I find a slutty black dress that covers my butt and the top of my thighs. It also shows a lot of cleavage.

I snicker as I come out of the dressing room to show Caleb the dress, "So, what do you think?" I ask him while spinning around.

Caleb gets an intense look of lust in his eyes while looking me up and down, then he finally says, "It looks like shit."

"You liar!" I exclaim. "I look damn right fuckable in this dress. Maybe you're gay. Are you gay Caleb? You can confide in me. As your sister, I accept you for who you are."

"Stepsister," he corrects me. "And no, I am not gay. Do you want me to prove it to you?" he asks with a mischievous smile.

Hell yes I want him to prove it to me, unfortunately he is a player and I would just be one of many girls with him. I sigh, "No thanks, I'll leave that to your harem of skanks." Bastard. I shouldn't care who he spends his time with, but I do. At least I'll ruin his good time Friday night.

"Jealous?" he asks with his eyebrows raised.

"Yes," I say and he gets a surprised look on his face. "I'm jealous that my harem of men is so much smaller than your harem of skanks. But, I'm just getting started in this player thing. Won't be long till I have so many men, that I'll start forgetting their names too. Hey, what do you think about me dating older men?"

He gets a sour look on his face, "I think I'd have to call the cops on them."

"Have you dated any older women?" I say.

He just gets a big smile on his face, "Of course I have."

I shouldn't have even asked. Now I have to be jealous of not only girls my age, but women not my age. He definitely deserves all of the revenge I dish out. "Well, anyways, enough talk of the dirty old women you've fooled around with, I am getting this dress. I can totally picture Jared ripping it off me on Saturday. Now, let's go shopping for what he'll see after he rips it off."

Caleb has a pissy look on his face the whole time we're walking to Victoria's Secret. I tell him as we walk inside, "I hope you'll be more help here, than you were dress shopping."

We go around the store and I grab a few different items. Stupid older women. Stupid teenage girls. Stupid hot stepbrother. I put on the first item, which is a tight black halter baby doll with a plunging neckline. I've never worn anything like this before. I have to admit, I look really good. I start blushing at the thought of coming out of the fitting room and showing Caleb. But, then I remember why I am doing this. He was an insensitive jerk when he found out I was still a virgin.

I step out of the fitting room and move to where Caleb is sitting. His eyes open wide and he shifts in his seat. Yup, this was worth it. "So Caleb, do you think Jared will want to fuck me when he sees me in this?"

He gets a possessive look on his face, stands up and starts walking towards me. I back up a few steps towards my fitting room, but when I get there, he pulls me inside, "Caleb! What are you doing?"

He locks the door and grabs my face with both of his hands to kiss me. I kiss him back and say, "I guess this one's a winner. Too bad you don't mess around with virgins, huh?"