THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 29

FINALLY! A new chapter 

Be sure to check out the story that I'm now co-authoring: JP (Model) living a double life 

links to some new Gianna picks will be posted at the end of this chapter

CHAPTER 29:

CALEB'S POV:

I am so whipped.

How did it come to this?

I need to reassert my manly authority in this relationship and quit letting Gianna get her way just because she's so damn hot. And Beautiful. And Funny. And Smart. Oh crap. I'm in trouble.

I can't believe I'm sitting in on an art club meeting after school. Wait, I can believe it because Gianna promised that if I spent an hour at art club, checking it out, that she'd spend an hour in my room tonight, doing whatever I want. Oh yeah.

Finally, it's over. When I leave the art room, Gianna is outside leaning against the wall, smiling smugly.

"Why do you look so smug?" I place my hands on either side of her head, against the wall, and scoop down for a kiss.

"Cause," she says in between kisses.

"Cause why?" I say in between more kisses.

"Cause I can tell by your face that you enjoyed art club," she looks smug again.

"It was alright," I say noncommittally. "What did you do while I was in there? Sit out here, waiting for me? Yearning for me?"

"Psh, whatever! I went to the gym to watch cheerleading practice," she looks shy and embarrassed, looking down at the ground.

"Thinking about rejoining?" I ask her.

"Yeah," she says reluctantly, still looking at the ground.

"You know that I'll support whatever makes you happy, right?" I tip her chin up to look her in the eyes.

"I miss it. Plus, it was a good dance workout Monday through Friday," she grabs my hand and we start walking to my car.

I bring her hand up to my mouth and suck on her index finger, "I can think of another good workout you could try."

Gianna's cheeks turn red, "You are so bad."

"And you are blushing for me," I run the back of my fingers along her cheek.

"Well, it's not everyday that some guy starts sucking on my body parts," she whispers as if we have an audience.

I laugh, "I'd hope not. Don't forget, you owe me an hour in my room tonight. There are many parts of you that have yet to be sucked on."

Her cheeks actually turn redder. I like her blushing for me. I wonder what other parts of her body I can make blush. I'll find out tonight.

I tease her the whole way home by hinting about all the things I'm going to do to her tonight. I plan on doing everything short of actually having sex with her. I'd rather my nosy stepmother not be downstairs baking or knitting or whatever the hell she does, while I'm having sex with Gianna for the first time. We'll go to MY mom's place for that. When my mom's not there, of course.

"Jesus Christ, Caleb! You are such a pervert!" Gianna turns the radio up to drown out my teasing, but it's "Bedrock" by Young Money. She quickly turns it back down and I laugh at her.

"What's the matter, Gianna? Does that song make you think of how I'm gonna make your bed rock tonight?" I grab her thigh and squeeze. She pushes my hand away.