THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7:

GIANNA'S POV:

I can't believe Jared is kissing me! I can't believe I'm kissing him back! I can't believe I like it! It's different than Caleb's kiss, but I can't decide if it is different in a good or a bad way. Kissing Caleb was like a fire igniting. Kissing Jared is like a slow burn. Why the hell am I thinking of Caleb while I'm kissing Jared. I hate Caleb!

Jared pulls back from the kiss and puts his forehead against mine, "I've been waiting to do that for a long time. Like I said, I'm glad you broke up with Josh."

"AHEM!" We both turn our heads and Caleb is standing behind us. "Gianna, I need to talk to you before I leave . . . about family stuff."

Family stuff my ass. He just wants to harass me again.

Jared stands up and says, "Sure, no problem," then goes inside.

Caleb just stands there in the darkness. I can't see his face, but he is motionless. "WHAT?" I ask him, exasperated.

"How long has this been going on between you and Jared?" he finally asks.

"It hasn't. I had no idea Jared had those kinds of feelings for me until about five minutes ago," I tell him.

"He isn't right for you," he says.

"How would you know? You just met him, besides, I saw you come out of the room with Cece. I think it would be adorable, a sister and a brother dating another sister and brother," I tell him sarcastically.

"Stepsister," he corrects me. "and nothing happened with me and Cece, we were just talking."

"Whatever. So, what did you want to talk about that's soooo important?" I ask him.

"I want to talk to you about the fact that it's two o' clock Sunday morning, you're mine. Grab your bag, let's go!" he orders.

"No," I tell him.

He give me an 'oh yeah?' look and pulls out his phone, "As a good stepson, I feel it is my duty to inform Julie that I found you at a wild party downtown."

"Fine asshole!" I say and stomp inside to get my bag.

I get my bag from Cece's room and when I get back to the living room, Jared stops me, "Where are you going Gigi?"

"Um, family emergency. I'll call you guys later. Tell Cece I said 'bye'," I tell him.

"Okay, we'll talk about . . . things, later," he says.

"Not likely," I hear Caleb mutter.

Caleb follows me outside and when I get to the sidewalk, I spin around and ask him, "So what now?"

"Now, you get in your Jeep and follow me in my car," he says.

"Follow you home?" I say.

"Nope," is all he says before he gets in his car.

I hate him.

We drive only fifteen minutes when he pulls into a parking garage. I follow him to where he parks and park nearby. When we get out of our vehicles, I ask him, "Where are we?"

"We're near my mom's apartment," he says.

"Why are we going there?" I ask.

"Sleepover," he says with a wink. He grabs my hand and says, "Come on, it's only a couple blocks away."

We start walking and I squeeze his hand as hard as I can. He looks at me and says, "Are you trying to hurt my hand?"

"Yup, did it work?" I ask hopefully.