THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 31

*WARNING! *FOR MATURE READERS!

CHAPTER 31:

**GIANNA'S POV:

We decide to take a taxi over to the Palms casino and check out one of the clubs there. We get into the club Rain. Even though it's a weeknight, the place is packed. It is Vegas.

I have a feeling that I shouldn't get too drunk tonight. Caleb isn't the type to have sex with a girl that's wasted. We get drinks first and find an empty booth for some privacy.

After we finish our first drinks, Caleb finishes his a lot faster than me, we decide to head out to the dance floor. Caleb is so cute and protective, pushing his way through the crowd of people. He's holding my hand and dragging me along behind him. Part of me suspects that he wants to make sure that no guys bump into me and cop a feel.

I haven't forgotten the whole disagreement about who will be begging who by the end of the night. Caleb may be the expert on sexual relationships, but I'm still the female here. Virgin or not, I still hold most of the power. They don't call it p*ssy-whipped for nothing. Although, Caleb seems like the type of guy that can make a girl d*ck-whipped.

I'm tired of him being so hesitant to have s*x with me because I'm a virgin. He's given me enough innuendos about what he wants to do to me, but hasn't followed through with any of them yet. I still remember when he found out that I was a virgin and treated me like I had a freaking disease.

When we are dancing to "Say Aah" by Trey Songz, I make sure to rub against him a lot. Maybe my hand 'accidentally' brushes against his crotch area. Oops! My bad. Caleb pulls my body even tighter against his. I can almost see the hormones in the air.

After dancing a few songs, we each get a second drink and lean against a railing to drink them. As we are finishing them up, I lean over to shout in Caleb's ear, "Don't get too drunk! I don't want to feel like I'm taking advantage of you later tonight!"

He laughs, then gives me one of his sexy smiles. I get a tight feeling low in my stomach. Crap, I should probably keep in mind that he's a player. Gigi might be playing with fire, tempting the player beast.

I gulp back my nervousness with the rest of my Long Island Iced Tea, then drag him back to the dance floor. The DJ is playing "I Gotta Feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas. I can totally relate to this song right now.

With more alcohol in my system, I get my nerve back and decide to tease Caleb some more on the dance floor. With my back to him, I rub against him while I'm dancing. Kind of like a bear scratching his back against a tree. And oh, my butt may be rubbing against a certain hardness in the vicinity of his crotch. It's a good thing that my back is to him, otherwise he'd see me laughing.

He uses his forearm to pull me back and hold me against his chest. I can feel his breath against my ear, then he shouts, "What you doing, bad girl?"

I turn my head to the side against his shoulder to shout back in his ear, "Dancing!"

Then, right there on the dance floor, Caleb starts slipping his hands underneath the hem of my flimsy pink dress. His hands are resting on the front of my upper thighs and I look at him in shock. He gives me a 'What? Who Me?' innocent look.

I decide to call his bluff and out-do him. I turn around and press my hand firmly against the hard-on in his pants. Now it's his turn to look shocked. But then he gives me that sexy smile again. Damn him!

His hand moves up to glide under my dress and over my bare butt cheeks, since I'm wearing a g-string. Even though his gesture is making me hotter for him, I manage to keep a straight face. I give him a flirtatious smile.