THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13:

CALEB'S POV:

I'm still pissed off about what Josh did, while I'm in my room later that night. I want to choke Josh to death for hurting Gianna. He obviously didn't learn his lesson Friday night, so I'll have to teach him another one. I don't want to ever see Gianna that scared again and I can't be with her all the time at school, so this lesson will just have to be a good one.

I really need to stop kissing her all the time, but I can't seem to help myself. She is so beautiful and fun to be around. Too bad she's a virgin AND my stepsister. That makes her double off-limits.

I can't believe she talked me into a double date on Friday. Who does that? Just cheesy people on sitcoms. How am I going to get any action with Gianna there? I especially don't want to be around her and that Seth guy, while they're on a date. I haven't had a chance to talk to him yet, but if he is one of Josh's friends, I don't approve. Maybe it is a good thing we'll all be hanging out on Friday, so I can keep an eye on him. I can't believe she already has a date with another guy. She just broke up with Josh this past weekend.

I still can't believe she plans on having sex with Jared on Saturday! That definitely won't be happening. I'll just have to stick by her side and not let her out of my sight all weekend.

I'm still laying there when I get an idea for the first part of Josh's lesson. I quickly change my clothes and put my shoes on. I lightly knock on Gianna's door and she opens it, wearing just boy shorts and a tank top. Damn I want to fuck her, but I can't. Gianna deserves to be made love to and I don't know how to do that.

She snaps her fingers in front of my face, "Caleb! What do you want?"

I look up at her face, "Oh, um, get dressed."

"Why? Where are we going?" she asks with a confused look on her face.

"On a field trip, my apprentice," I tell her.

She quickly throws on some clothes and we quietly go down the stairs and out the front door. When we get in the car, I ask her, "So, where does Josh live?"

"Why? What are you going to do?" she asks.

"You mean, what are WE going to do?" I tell her.

"We're going to beat him up together?" she asks, bewildered.

"No, we aren't even going to see him. Now, where does he live?" I demand. She gives me directions and we are parking a few houses down from his ten minutes later.

I reach into my back seat and pull out the shopping bag that still has the cans of spray paint. There should be just enough left. "Oh my god, we aren't going to do what I think we are, are we?" she asks.

"See, you're already learning from me," I say and smile at her. His truck is black, so we'll only use the white, aqua blue and hot pink paint. His truck is parked in the driveway, so we paint only the passenger side. When he gets into his truck tomorrow morning for school, he won't even see what we did. We gather up the cans when we're done and put them back in the bag.

Once we are back in my car, Gianna starts laughing, "I can't believe we did that! He is going to freak! Oh no, what if he knows it's us?"

"Don't worry, princess, I'll take care of him," I tell her. Once we get home, I grab her before we go through the front door and kiss her. She kisses me back and wraps her arms around my neck. God, I love the way she kisses. I know I keep telling myself to stop doing this, but nothing is better than kissing Gianna. As long as that is all I do, I figure there's no harm in it.