.14

Grace.

I walked through the front door with Cameron, following closely behind. We were both still giggling form a joke that he made in the car. all of the lights in the house were off so, we tried to be very quite.

I bumped into something causing it to almost fall down and make a huge crash, but luckily cameron grabbed it before it could fall.

he held onto me with his right arm, as he was holding what almost fell in his left hand.

"nice job spider man," I whispered as I looked down at his chest. I slowly brought my head up to me his and when we made eye contact everything just stopped.

we just stared into each others eyes for about a good minute or two before he whispered, "you wanna g-?" I interrupted him already knowing what he was going to ask me, by nodding my head.

he slightly smirked before he placed what was in his left hand on the counter before quietly slamming me on the wall. I moved my head to the left as I felt his hot breath run over my neck.

he trailed his hand over my waste leaving tingling sensations behind every time he moved his hand around.

"I wanna do bad things to you grace," he whispered against my ear before lightly tugging on it.

I was very turned on by this point.

I kissed his neck as my hand rested on the back of his head. I made my way up to his ear whispering into it. "what's stopping you?" I asked smirking as well.

"your permission."

I jumped in his arms as his hands found there way to my butt holding me for support.

"guessing that's a yes," Cameron whispered as he carried me to his room and dropped me on the bed.

-

I woke up with wrapped arms around me. I smiled remembering last night, but was also very soar. I tried getting out his grasp and eventually succeeded.

I wasn't self conscious about my body, because of the past so I stood up naked. I searched for my dress around the room and found it on the hood of the bed.

I began slipping it on and fixed my hair up a little, I didn't want to run into Cassandra, anthea, or Cassie with sex hair. 

"leaving me early in the morning," I heard a voice. I jumped up a little because I thought Cameron was asleep.

"I want to freshen up. I didn't want to wake you, because you looked peaceful," I said smiling as I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

he sat up from the bed and my eyes went wide, but I tried to play it cool by looking at anything else except his man part.

he picked up some of his boxers up from the floor and slid them over him.

"do you want any breakfast?" he asked me walking over towards me and kissing me on the forehead. I frowned because I wanted him to kiss me kiss me, but I wasn't complaining.

I nodded my head not trusting my own voice. I kept getting reminded of last night, and the thought of what we did made my cheeks flustered.

the reason for that is because last night was different. it wasn't like some sex slave sex, it was like we made love to each other. that was the first time I have ever made love before.

"enjoy your shower," he said smiling as he walked out of the room. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and sighed. I made my way to my room and walked inside to see Cassie sitting on my bed.

"hello grace," she said smiling.

"hi Cassie," I said as I walked to the dresser. I picked out some undergarments, and grabbed some sweats and a black crop top.

"what happened last night? you know between you and Cameron?" she asked smirking. I turned around giving her a smile as I walked inside the bathroom knowing she was gonna follow behind.

"what makes you think something happened last night?" I asked smirking to myself as I turned the shower on. not too cold, and not too hot. just perfect.

"oh you know. the countless moans of Cameron's name."

I stopped in my tracks and chuckled.

"you heard?" I asked turning around stripping myself naked not caring if Cassie was staring or not.

"I'm pretty sure the whole world could here."

I know she was exaggerating but still, I didn't think we were that loud.

I got inside the shower covering the view with the curtain.

"how was it?" she asked me. I smiled as I ran soap over my body cleaning myself. "it was perfect," I whispered.

"I'm so happy for you grace!" she squealed.

"other than that what happened last night at dinner?" she added. I began smiling as I replayed the memories in my head.

"it was just awesome. we laughed all night making jokes, asking each other questions, getting to know each other better."

"goals!" she half yelled. I chuckled as I rinsed my hair out and turning the water off.

"how's your love life?" I asked referring to her and sid. "fucked but I have my eyes on someone else," she said.

I grabbed a towel and turned the water off.

"let me guess. Nash?" I asked smirking as I began drying my body.

"his eyes are just so blue!" she screamed.

"then go date effy. she gets out in 9 days," I suggested making a joke.

"haha very funny. I'm gonna. go downstairs to eat. see ya," she said before walking out of my room.

I smiled as I began getting dressed and adding my hair into a nice braid. accomplished with my appearance I made my way downstairs smelling bunches of foods.

last night made me hungry.

I sat down on the counter with Cameron, Cassandra, anthea, and Cassie eating breakfast.

-

5 votes an 5 comments for
chapter .15.

comment however many times you want.