.21

Grace.

it's been a day since iv been in New York, and I get to say that I love it. the city it so big. the only thing that bugs me, is that everyone is just so rude.

I finished the photography gig that I was assigned to, and now Cameron and I have a full day to ourselves.

Cameron and I left each a five dollar tip on the table before we walked outside into the New York City.

"what do you have planned for the day mr.dallas?" I asked him smirking since he bugged me for an hour at the hotel about how much stuff he has planned for us.

"well first I was thinking we should go skating, then maybe catch a movie, and go out to eat," he suggested which made a smile grow wide on my face.

I stepped hallway onto the street once I saw a taxi and blew a whistle using my fingers and mouth.

once we stepped inside the taxi we told the driver where to headed and we paid him 20 dollars once we arrived.

"alright ladies and gentle men if you are a couple these next twenty minutes will be for you guys," the dj repeated about twice.

we paid to get in and picked out whichever skates we decided on using.

"can you skate?" Cameron asked me and I smirked at his question.

"yes and I bet that I will kick your ass when it's time to race."

"oh it's on," he said pulling me onto the rink and skating away from me. I giggled at his sillyness and started skating after him, and joining our hands together.

we began doing funny dance moves and it was like we were competing towards the other relationships because they kept giving us massive death glares.

"they keep staring," I chuckled into Cameron's neck as he gave me a tight hug in front of everyone.

"let's give them a show then," Cameron spoke up and he starting skating away with me following along.

"you're ridiculous," I yelled at him as he was skating away,

"only for you!" he yelled back which made me blush.

3 hours later Cameron and I were cuddling in the movie theater and then he began to slowly move his hand down my thigh.

"what are you doing?" I whispered even though not many people where near us. Cameron decided to sit all the way in the back of the theater and now I know why.

"nobody's even near us," he whispered near my neck and my breathing was hitched. I couldn't take it anymore so I unbuckled his pants and slid his member out from his briefs.

I began to pump up and down and he held my hair back as I slowly brought my lips to the tip of his dick.

"fuck," he grunted and I felt accomplished even though I hadn't even started anything yet.

I licked over the sides and began to suck all over him gagging as I went up and down. I pushed him to the back of my throat not caring if I couldn't breath at the moment, I wanted to see if I could fit all of him inside of my mouth.

"fuck Grace shit," he grunted as I began to suck harder trying to stay quite as I felt his erection grow bigger inside of my mouth, if it could even get as big as it was now.

I licked over his sides once more before I smirked and began pumping him up and down quickly.

"I'm gonna nut," he grunted quickly and I then began sucking him up and down as I made popping noises every time I took him outside of my mouth.

I began to pump his member as I sucked faster bobbing my head up and down.

I then felt a salty liquid goose down my throat and it didn't taste bad. I licked him up clean wiping everything off with my finger and then licking it with my tongue.

I placed his member back inside his briefs and buckled his pants back up and began to pay attention to the movie. 

-

"this is delicious," I said as I placed another piece of burger inside of my mouth.

"I wanted to go some place fancy, but taking one look at this burger place and I couldn't hold back," he said as he shoved his face with fries.

I began drinking more of my Pepsi and I loved the taste of this drink inside my mouth right now. Even though cams cum is better.

I finished up all of my food with Cameron, and I began to clean up the mess that we made as Cameron was ordering us two more milkshakes at the register.

I threw everything away and Cameron joined me with a vanilla and chocolate milkshake and I began to suck the straw in amazement.

we began walking outside of the place and just starting walking down the side walk.

"it's really beautiful at night in New York City," I said as I looked up at he city from where we were.

"imagine if we were far up," he said smiling and I laughed as I finished up my milkshake before throwing it away in tube nearest trash can.

"thank you," I said as I looked up at him as he was paying attention to everything around us.

"for what?" he asked laughing as he turned to look at me with a small smirking on his face.

"for everything," I said before I placed a quick kiss on his lips and began holding hands with him as we looked for a taxi to get back to the hotel.

I wish we didn't have to leave New York so quickly because I was having a wonderful time, but I would be here some other time.

-

7 comments an 7 votes for another update. I will update Monday only if I reach 7 comments an 7 votes like I asked.