.3

Grace.

I woke up to my legs feeling very soar. I
groaned at the pain I was feeling and looked to my right to see a glass of water, and a pill.

I gulped down the pill with the water and grabbed onto the bed handle to help me stand up.

"Goodmorning," I heard a voice which made me flinch because I didn't know anybody was in my room.

I turned around to see Cassandra with a small smile playing on her lips.

"How are you feeling?" She quietly asks me.

To be honest I wasn't feeling all that well. I decided to just tell her that I was fine because I didn't want her to worry.

"Okay well Cameron wants you downstairs as soon as you wake up." She then walks out of my room closing the door on her way out.

I sigh as I make my way to one of the doors connected to my room. It was a closet with a bunch of clothes already settled in. I placed some baggy pants on, and a loose white shirt because I wasn't feeling well.

I walked back to my dresser and finished drinking the cup of water as I carried the glass cup down stairs with me.

I walked into the living room quickly to the kitchen because being in the living room was going to make me pissed. I saw Cameron sitting down on one of the bar stools so I sat down across from him as I played with the rim of my cup.

"Goodmorning," he said looking up at me. I slightly smiled as I returned the gesture so I wouldn't piss him off.

He has a bad temper and who knows what else he can do with it.

"Anthea can you please make Grace some breakfast, what would you like?" he asks me after he calls to the little old lady walking into the kitchen.

"Eggs, toast, and bacon please," I responded. I was starving from last night.

"Can you please make her some pancakes, hash browns, eggs, toast, and  bacon please," he says before going back to using his phone.

I didn't want to sound like a pig and order all of that but hey. Cameron's ordering it for me so I'll let him do
the talking.

"Did you enjoy last night?" he asks me with a smile. I look up at him with wide eyes as my mouth hanged open a little.

"I want the honest truth not some lie you're going to come up with."

I shook my head before speaking.

"No I didn't."

"See this is the reason why I shouldn't have picked you. The girls up on that stage yesterday love these type of things us men do to them. On the other hand those men who were buying those woman treat those woman worse then I treated you yesterday."

"What do you mean?" I asked him curiously.

"They place you in head locks, tazer your boobs and pussy. Use paper clips as they place them on your nipples and tug on them."

The last man I had used to do that type of stuff with me. I should be grateful that Cameron picked me and wasn't as bad as the rest but that doesn't make
him any better.

The lady named anthea came over towards me with a plate of food. I happily dug in because after all I was starving.

30 minutes later I finished my cup of water. Cameron was intently staring at me as I ate my food so I finished with a full stomach.

"Let's go over the rules shall we?" he asked and I nodded my head.

"Rule number one; no talking back when we are arguing. I can already tell I will have a bunch of arguments with you," he said rolling his eyes.

I rolled my eyes and he then proceeded to speak.

"Rule number two; no rolling your eyes when I, my girlfriend, or even Cassandra speak to you."

I would roll my eyes at Cameron and his girlfriend but why would I do that to Cassandra? After all she seems nice.

"Can I ask you a question?"

He nods his head so I continue speaking.

"Why do you have me if you also have a girlfriend?"

He sighs as he starts explaining.

"She doesn't like that torturing shit like I do. I asked her if I can get someone who does and she obliged."

I nodded my head.

He finished explaining the rules which was no wondering around the house past midnight, and going outside without his permission.

"Do you believe in love?" I asked him.

I didn't care if he did but he said that his girlfriend didn't like that stuff so surely if he didn't love her he would break up with her to punish some other girl who did.

"Yes do you?" he replied.

"No," I said getting up from my seat taking my dish to the sink.

"Why is that?"

"How am I going to experience love if all I'm doing is getting treated poorly by men who have no respect?"

"If you excuse me I'm going to take a
shower," I said walking upstairs to the nearest bathroom.

Once I washed myself off 20 minutes later I began drying my hair.

"This is my bathroom you know," I heard a voice. I turned around and saw Cameron.

"I I'm sorry I didn't know," I said tightening the towel around my body. I hope he doesn't try to punish me.

"No worries you didn't know. I still have to give you the tour around here anyway. Okay well go get dressed and meet me in the living room," he said walking away.

I sighed as I walked into my room and changed into something comfortable to wear. I braided my head into a French braid and began walking downstairs to Cameron.

The good looking guy who has serious  issues.

In other words bipolar.

-

3 votes and 3 comments for chapter 4.

hope you enjoyed.