.15

Grace.

I put the dishes away in the sink, before I began walking upstairs. I walked in my room, to see Cameron sitting down on my bed with a white box next to him.

Why does everyone like sitting on my bed so much?

"yes?" I questioned with a smile before I sat next to him. he smiled back before he reached for the box that was on the right of him and passed it to me.

"what is this?" I questioned before I opened it up.

he raised his eyebrow indicating that I should open the box. I did as told and lifted the lid up.

"a phone?" I asked a I pulled the device up from the box. it was really big, and on the side of it is said.

iPhone 6S plus.

"I figured since you're getting a job at a diner in about an hour you would need a phone for your schedules and stuff. Also after that you have a photography gig 5 miles away from your job. I'll
give you the address, and don't worry. You already have a number, and your phone is set up," he explained all too quickly for me to function.

"I have a job?" I first asked.

He nodded his head still smiling. 

"I already applied. I'll drop you off, and pick you up at 6pm to take you to your photography gig."

I checked the clock on my phone to see that it was 1:03pm, I had to get ready by 1:35 pm so I should start getting ready as Cameron is speaking.

"What about my uniform?"

"Just wear a red shirt with black/blue shorts or pants. You will get an apron and everything else there" I nodded my head as I rummaged through my dresser and closet. I found what I was looking for and slipped everything on.

"Why did you get me a photography gig?" I questioned confused.

"I saw the photos you took of Cassie. you're really good, thought getting you a gig would boost up your future."

"thank you," I said smiling as I tied my hair up into a high pony tail.

He nodded his head as he stood up. "you ready?" he asked and I nodded my as I was getting everything I need, including my camera.

I followed Cameron outside and into the garage, I sat in the passenger seat of his car and turned the music on. I hummed to the beat of the music in silence as Cameron drove down the street.

10 minutes later we arrived at our destination. "just go inside, tell the manager who you are and you are all set to go." I nodded my head as I thanked him again before getting out of the car.

when he drove off I sighed as I walked inside the diners front doors with a smile on my face. first impressions are everything. 

I first noticed everyone sitting down in chairs either eating, or sipping on something as they did their work.

I walked up to the register and gave them my information.

"you may take a seat the manager will be right with you," the employee said. I smiled and thanked her before I walked to an empty table.

5 minutes later a lady in a dress sat down across from me. I instantly recognized who she was. it was Cameron's ex girlfriend.

"it's so nice to meet you again grace. how is cameron treating you?" she asked smiling.

"he set me free," I whispered trying to not to draw so much attention to the two of us.

"that's my Cameron. always doing the right thing."

wait her Cameron?

"excuse me?" I questioned her raising my right eyebrow.

"well fiancé now. he proposed to me the day you were set out of the hospital. that's why he couldn't come pick you up, sorry about that."

I nodded my head as I licked my lips.

he fucked me over.

even though we were not together he still told me he would break up with her. Not ask her to marry him!

this is all too much for me to handle.

she explained to me everything that I needed to do and I nodded in understanding.

I was so mad that I could walk out right now and forget the job, but I needed the money. I really needed the money. to get away from Cameron.

I was working at the cash register taking orders and everything else that I needed to do. 

at 5:55 pm I was signing out of work. I finished cleaning up the diner and everyone else was gone except me. the place was closing early today apparently.

I gathered up my stuff and sat outside waiting for Cameron. 10 minutes after waiting I was furious. I grabbed my stuff and began walking to the place myself, I don't need Cameron and I never have.

once I arrived I was amazed. there was a bunch of models everywhere, trying on dresses, getting their hair/makeup done. it was all too real.

"grace darling you made it!" I heard someone yell. how does everyone know me?

"I really need you to hurry you're 10 minutes late! get our your camera and start taking pictures of the models posing!" a man yelled at me and walked away.

I chuckled before I grabbed my camera from my bag and began snapping pictures of all the models doing group poses.

I got some really good photos of everyone, and I was amazed out how everything came out. I smiled to myself at 10 pm as I was putting all of my work into my new portfolio.

I gathered up my stuff before saying bye to everyone, and began walking outside. I saw car headlights stop and I turned my head to see a; sexy, yet mad, yet still sexy, Cameron walking towards me.

he was just on time to pick me up and take me home. can't wait to tell him my new plan.

-

6 vote & 6 comments for chapter .16.

comment however many times you want.