.20

Grace.

waking up with a hangover was something I dreaded as soon as my eyes opened. I had to get ready in 30 minutes and be out the door for work, luckily I made it just in time.

I was speed walking down the hallway for the board meeting today. today's the day where I will find out if iv been promoted for a higher working photography shoot.

everyone's sitting down talking amongst each other eating donuts, and sipping on their coffee. I smile to myself because the meeting hadn't started yet, and make my wake to an empty seat.

"hello everyone I'm sure everyone is excited today. only 5 out of the 20 of you will be promoted to a better high paying job. let's discuss now shall we?" our boss announces as she takes a seat in her rolling chair at the front of the table.

"ms.iggydalla why do you think you should be promoted to a high paying job?" she asks the lady to the right of me.

"iv been working here for about 5 years mam and I t-"

"how long you've been here doesn't determine if you should get a high paying job, good work does, and looking at your portfolio you've only gotten one 10/10."

"yes I understand that but if you would try to understand it was hard for me to g-," she was interrupted once again.

"I understand that you suck poorly at your job. this discussion is over, ms.blood? why do you think you should get a higher paying job?" my boss asks me.

I take a breath in and out. I can do this' I'm strong, I work hard, I deserve this just as much as everyone else in this room does too.

"ever since I have been here iv been getting nothing but good ratings. all of my recent patients that I have worked for have approved of me, if you look over at my portfolio you would see for evidence," I responded to her questions

I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous at this moment.

she looks closely over my portfolio, and she begins to nod her head. "very well, you have gotten 30 10/10s that's the second highest score here in the company. you have been assigned to a higher paying job, I will fill out a form and you may retrieve it at the front desk. thank you, and have a nice day," she says as she hands me my portfolio back.

I gather up all of my things, and stood up from my seat. I thanked my boss and speed walk to the front desk to gather my papers.

"hi I'm here to retrieve my papers that should've been filled out?" I asked the lady at the front desk.

"grace blood?" she asked and sighed, I nod my head and she hands me two sheets of paper.

I smiled as I head outside to my car. I take a look at the papers as my car begins to run for about five minutes before I began to drive.

I have a gig in 3 days at New York, I don't have to worry about paying for a flight because the sheet said my flight was already paid for.

I walk inside my house and see Cameron watching tv on the couch as he eats a slice of pizza.

"how was work?" Cameron asks me and I smirk as I stand in front of him blocking the tv. I began to sit down on his lap and I feel his erection grow big, and it makes me really horny at the moment.

"work was awesome guess what?" I asked him as I breath over his neck leaving a kiss on it.

"hmm?"

"we're going to New York in 3 days," I whisper into his ear.

"we?"

"yes we, aren't you excited?" I asked confused.

"yes baby but listen, I don't have the money right now until my bank account is locked down. I only have $500 until the bank locks my account."

"the tickets are already paid for, there's only two one for me and one for you. I really want you to come with me cam," I beg him as I get on my knees.

"please?" I ask as I unbuckle his pants and pull down his boxers. I smirk as I hear him whisper 'fuck.' and I pull out his man hood as it comes flying out of his pants.

"I want to be with you in New York," I whispered as I slid my tongue across his shaft.

-

"are you all packed to go?" Cameron asked as he walked in my room fixing up my bed as I zippered up my luggage.

"yes we have an hour before our flight leaves, we can pick up breakfast at the airport," I explain as I put my stuff in the trunk of the uber.

"okay baby look at me," Cameron says stopping me before I get in the uber car with him.

"what's up?" I asked him confused as to why he is stopping me.

"I love you," he whispers before pecking my lips and getting in the uber ride. I stand confused but shrug it off and get inside the car and it speeds off.

-

"I'm really nervous iv never been in an airplane before," I said as I closed my eyes breathing in and out like Cameron instructed me to do.

the flight attendant just finished giving out the instructions and I was nervous because the plain was about to take off.

"here grace look at me, we will be fine, I will be with you through both plane rides to New York and back. I'm here with you nothing will happen", he explains which calms my nerves a little.

the plane was seconds away to take off and before it did Cameron grabbed my hand and gave it a tight squeeze.

to let me know that he wasn't going anywhere.

-

7 votes and 7 comments for chapter .21.

enjoy!