.30

there will be jokes from sex and the city in here.

grace.

"effy can you please drive faster?" I groan as I look out the window realize I'm 10 minutes away from my house.

"hey, this is my 3rd time driving in my life. just be patient."

all I wanted to do was hurry up and see cameron, when effy told me she could drive me I took her up on her offer. now I'm realizing that she CANNOT drive whatsoever.

"okay you know what?" I chuckle as I unbuckle my seat belt, gathering my things.

"what are you doing grace?" effy asked me and I opened up the car getting out, and closing the door. I peaked my head in her window.

"I think if I run I'll get there faster yeah? see you tomorrow effy!" I yell as I began to run down the street to get home.

no ones pov

while grace continued running down the street to get home quicker, effy groaned as she tried parking her car to the side and got out chasing after grace.

grace, effy, and Cassie are supposed to be having a girls day while Cameron, and Nash have fun doing their thing.

the three of them were going to L.A, and they were going to have a blast.

"wait that's his job? to sit in a fake fish tank in underwear?" Cassie asked.

"what do you think he's reading?" effy asked as she rested her arms on the counter.

"the want ads."

"there seems to be a problem," one of the men at the front desk said.

"words I'm never fond of hearing."

"I have reservations for miss.stonem  and miss.blood but not miss.ainsworth,"  the man says with no emotion on his face.

"great that's just great," Cassie mumbles in a sarcastic manner.

while grace continues talking to the man about the reservations effy was eyeing the man in the underwear.

"I suggest you stay with one of your friends," the man says and Cassie says she will stay with me.

"okay I don't wanna hear anything about my smoking," grace yells cassie  straight up.

"uh, they don't request smoking rooms."

"excuse me?" She question him putting her finger to her ear to see if she heard correctly.

"you're on a non smoking floor."

"words I'm even less fond of hearing," grace jokes.

1 hour later the three girls were all dressed up and walking outside so grace can finish her smoke. they waited outside for 2 minutes and once grace was finished she said "okay ready," and the three girls walked back inside together.

effy was talking to a man named Garth while everyone else was doing whatever they pleased.

"I'm effy, how did you know I was out of town?" effy asked him while she was shaking the mans hand.

"because if you lived here, we would have met by now," he smirked.

"so, what do you do when you're not working as a one-man welcome wagon?" effy asks as she takes a sip of her margarita.