.24

Grace.

I had an episode last night, it was a late night drama, where the teen cries,
and scratches at her flaws, leaving marks like a beast, until it all falls.

I had 22 years of life without checking my blood sugar. No needles except for yearly doctor visits. Nothing attached to me, nothing that needed monitoring. Life was simple.

I think more than anything I just wish it was all simple again. I have so many lost memories that don't involve my current routine, my currency worries, my current way of survival.

I have a lost memory of my life being simple, if it even was. I just don't want to ever forget that. I could one day never have my memories, longer then I have. That's a scary thought.

It's scary that one day those memories could become vague, or even worse, forgotten.

grace blood.

I ached in pain because of my finger hurting from writing so much. I scooted my journal and pen to the side as I took a sip out of my cup of water.

I had nothing to do except watch tv, sleep, eat nasty food, play on effys iPad, and write. I've been in this stupid hospital bed for a full month.

I've only seen Cameron twice considering he's been adapting to me not remembering who he was. I still don't know, but as I get to know Nash, effy, Cameron, and Cassie I've decided that they aren't bad people.

One of the doctors that I've been very good friends with made his way inside my room.

"How are you today grace?" He asked me as he checked my monitors.

"Boring," I smirk as he chuckles making his way towards me placing his lips onto my forehead. He pulled away after 10 seconds and I awkwardly smiled as he began writing stuff down on his clip.

"You should be released in 3 days."

He walked to the door locking it and made his way towards me. He lifted up my hospital dress further from my knee caps and I began confused.

"Why did you lock the d-"  he placed one finger inside me and I gasped because I was not comfortable with this at all.

I grabbed his hand to move himself away from my lower half but he grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"Please stop," I whispered and he rolled his eyes before taking himself out of me.

"You always stop me."

"Because I'm not interested."

He continued writing stuff down on his clip bored before he walked out of my hospital room. I sighed as I rested my head back on the uncomfortable bed and closed my eyes.

"Hey."

I opened my eyes confused and smiled once I saw Cameron.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Came to check up on you. I heard at the front desk you will get released in 3 days. Are you happy?"

I nodded my head quickly.

"I'm so uncomfortable in this bed. Can you please help me get up and walk around? I haven't walked on my feet in a full month," I asked as I removed the hospital blanket.

I was going to move my feet to the floor but I couldn't even figure out how to work them again.

I looked at Cameron for help and he chuckled as he moved my legs over the hospital bed.

He placed an arm around my waste and helped me up, I almost fell on my ass but Cameron kept a strong grip on me.

I began to slowly move my legs and it felt weird at first. It took about 10 minutes for me to actually move 2 steps.

I fully stepped on both legs and positioned myself up holding on to Cameron's shoulders.

"Please don't fall," Cameron whispered and it made the both of us chuckle. I lifted my head up once I was in a better position and looked at Cameron's lips.

Gosh they look so plump and juicy right now. I looked up from his lips to his eyes and moved in for a kiss. It didn't last long, it was just a simple peck.

But even then it made my heart flutter into a million butterflies. I bit my lip and slowly walked back to sit on the edge of the hospital bed.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"Don't apologize. I enjoyed it," he smirked and I laughed as fully laid in the hospital bed pulling over my journal and pen to my side.

"What's that?" Cameron asked looking at me as I flipped to a new page.

"Nothing," I whispered as I began writing down on the paper quickly.

why are Cameron's lips so tasty? I just want to lick all over them and never pull apart.

I chuckled as I moved my book and pen to the side making full on eye contact with Cameron.

"My lips are so tasty huh?" He asked sitting down next to me in one of the hospital chairs.

I chuckled as I nudged his shoulder back causing him to laugh showing his beautiful smile.

"You have such a beautiful smile," I complemented him as I smiled because his smile just makes me want to smile.

"You've told me many times in the future. One time you were pissed at me and all I did was smile and you slapped me across the face because for it."

I laughed at the memory that I can't seem to remember and sigh feeling my eyes become heavy.

"Do you mind if I take a quick nap? Doing nothing around here makes me really tired." I asked him because I didn't want him to come here just to watch me sleep, but then again I'm really tired.

He nodded his head standing up. He walked towards me and gave me another quick peck of the lips.

"I hope you have wet dreams about me," he said which made me smile big before I closed my eyes to take a quick nap.

-

5 votes and 5 comments for another update on Thursday.