.16

Grace.

I smirked to myself as Cameron came walking towards me. I was going to walk past him, but he gripped my arm and pulled me back.

"I came to pick you up at 6:30, you mind telling me why you didn't wait?" he asked trying to sound calm, but I knew he was really mad.

"you told me you would pick me up at 6, you were 30 minutes late," I gripped my from his grasp and walked towards the car sitting in the passenger seat.

"next time I would be late."

"there won't be a next time," I sighed as I stared out the window trying to avoid eye contact with him. looking at him would just make me want to jump his bones, and I was too mad at him right now.

"what are you talking about' there won't be a next time?"

"I'm saying I'm leaving. leaving you, leaving your house, more importantly I'm leaving your life."

"why?"

"i met your fiancé, I now know why you couldn't pick me up when I was released from the hospital. I hope the wedding turns out perfectly fine," I smiled as I sat in the car not saying another word.

20 minutes later we arrived at his house, I slammed the car door shut and marched inside running up to my room.

I walked inside my closet and grabbed a big bag of luggage. I packed all of my clothes, and began dialing the taxi company.

"yes hello can I please have a taxi sent to my friends house? I would like to be dropped off at the nearest hotel possible. okay how much will that be? yes okay thank you." I hung up the phone and zipped up my bag.

I began walking outside of my room and saw Cassie walking towards me confused.

"what's with the luggage?" she asked me.

"I'm leaving Cassie," I replied with no emotion on my face.

"leaving? where are you leaving to?"

"a hotel, I really can't explain all of the details I just need to get away from here."

"I'm coming with you, let me go pack
my stuff and gather everything of mines," she said before running upstairs to her room.

I nodded my head as I walked over to Cameron's room. sure enough it was empty so I grabbed a box from under his bed. I opened the box and was welcomed with a ton of cash, I remember him telling me about this in case of emergencies.

well this was one.

I threw all of the cash in my bag before I began walking outside to wait for the taxi.

1 year later.

Cameron's point of view.

Journal-

I MISSS her I miss her so fucking much. I miss the way her body felt, I miss the way she kissed all over me. it's been one fucking year without her, one year in hell.

she cut all ties of us and I have no way to get in touch with her. I saw her 1 month ago with some guy, but I was scared to talk to her so I stayed away.

I haven't seen her since then, but 3 days ago I have been yelling at myself to get in touch with her. I found one of her friends from social media.

elly or something I forgot her name. I begged her for graces number and she obliged with a little bribery. she gave me her address in addition to giving her 3,000 dollars.

so here I am writing to make up my mind. I want to go visit her but I'm also scared. fuck it. I'll just go with my gut.

1 year and 5 months later.

no ones pov.

it was just a sunny Sunday. the sky was beautiful, even though it was almost 90 degrees outside. Cameron was sitting down on the sand in the beach typing away at his computer.

little did he know that grace was taking photos of a new married couple 5 minutes away on the sand.

sighing Cameron sat up from the sand and brushed away at his pants. he was getting tired of sitting down all day and he decided to take a walk to freshen himself up.

he put his computer in his computer bag and started carrying it as he walked  down the beach. he watched everyone have fun, smiling with friends; family; or couples.

he noticed a couple kissing away with a bunch off equipment in the back of some girl photographer. he thought he recognized the face from the side but shrugged it off thinking it was just his imagination.

he began walking away from everything to get to his car. Grace was taking a bunch of photos and all a sudden her camera was full of storage.

"hold on you two let me switch cameras," grace said as she began putting away her camera and getting out another one.

she picked her head up and thought she noticed a familiar face walking down the beach. she thought it was just her mind playing tricks on her, but she thought she saw Cameron.

"let's take a 5 minute break!" grace yelled as she wrapped the camera around her neck and began running up to the guy, who might or might not be Cameron.

"hey!" grace yelled but the guy didn't hear her. she ran up closer to him and tapped his shoulder, he spun around confused and as soon as their eyes met everything around them suddenly stopped.

she never thought that she would see him again, and she was scared right now. not scared that he would do something to her, but scared in a nervous way.

"hi," grace whispered as she stared into the brown haired brown eyed boy she once fell in love with.

only to be reunited again at the beach just because one was taking pictures, and one was typing away at his computer.

6 votes & 6 comments for chapter .17.

comment however many times you want.