.1

Grace.

I was standing in just a bra and panties. The color black. The only thing I had on me other than my undergarments was my necklace. The one my mother gave me before she gave me up for adoption.

"Number 21!" I heard. That was me. I was dragged onto the stage and opened to about 100 men. I didn't like doing this, I just had no choice. My foster mother signed me up for this so she can get money off of me.

"50 dollars?" The auction man yelled into the crowd.

An old mans hand raised and I prayed the price will go higher just so he didn't have to buy me. I wasn't a virgin as you should know, this hasn't been my first time being forcefully force into doing this. I hated it! I wanted nothing more than to be with my birth mother laying down watching tv while eating popcorn, but she didn't love me.

The price was now 500 dollars. A man and some old man kept going back and forth increasing the prices of buying me.

"50,000 dollars!" Someone yelled. I looked up and saw a man he was rather cute looking, but I was going to hate him with my guts I could just tell. He had a nice style to his hair and these light but at the same time Browns eyes.

"SOLD!" I heard the auction man said. Great now I'm his little puppet. These men dragged me to a room and closed the door on their way out. The room was pitch black dark and when the light was turned on I saw the man who bought me. I cringed at my thoughts. I looked around the room and saw a bunch of equipment. There was a metal table and whips, toys, basically everything that a porn house would have. I opened my mouth as my eyes widened. I didn't want to do this. I didn't want to do this at all. I tried turning around pulling on the door but it wouldn't open. It's locked.

"Now," the guy spoke.

"I have 30 minutes to do whatever I want with you. My name is Cameron. Cameron Dallas," he said with a smirk on his face.

I didn't say anything as I looked around the room holding myself because it was so cold.

"If I like you I will keep you as long as I want. Let's just take a test run to see how you move," he says walking closer towards me griping on my arm. I wince in pain hoping nothing bad would happen tonight, but I shouldn't give any hopes up.

"Sit down," he orders I sat down the metal table and it was really cold. Cameron walked over and pushed me down on the table. I flinched as the cold metal touched my back.

"Please don't do this," I whisper hoping he would pity me and stop.

"Nope," he said and smirked.

He opened my legs up and tied my hands to the back of the metal things. I tried moving to get out of the grasp but I couldn't. I was stuck until Cameron untied me.

He picked up a whip and began walking around the table swinging it softly.

"What's your name?" He asked taking a whip at my leg. I screamed in pain as it hurt my leg.

I didn't answer because it hurt so much but he swung again.

"If you don't answer I'll hit you harder each time," he said hitting me again.

"Grace," I said through gritted teeth.

"Why are you here Grace? Your supposed to be enjoying this like the others. You look like you hate it," he said hitting me again.

I screamed as I calmed down and began to answer.

"My foster mom signed me up to get money off of me," I whispered.

Cameron's eyes softened and he dropped the whip from his hands.

"Your mom is getting the 50000 dollars that I bought you with? You're supposed to get that money not her," He asked with anger flashing through his eyes.

I nodded my eyes and Cameron walked closer towards me. He pulled my panties down and I was so uncomfortable. I turned my head hoping he wouldn't do anything like have sex with me.

"Wow your so fucking beautiful," he said looking at my body. I didn't say anything as my cheeks went red. I was
embarrassed.

He walked closer towards me and rubbed my stomach which excited me and I didn't know why.

He walked towards my hands and untied me. I was confused but didn't stop him.

"I'm sorry," he said shortly.

I nodded my head really confused.

"Have you ever had sex before?" He asked me.

I nodded my head and he looked shocked.

"Wow um, wasn't expecting that."

"I told you my foster mom made me do this before," I softly whispered.

"I would give you back if you were any other girl but I like you. Plus men wouldn't care if you were a sweet innocent girl or not they would fuck you until you couldn't think anymore," he said and I shook the thought from my head.

"Here get changed," he said walking towards a box and opening it up and handing me some clothes.

Once I'm all dressed he starts talking.

"I'll tell the people here that I'm keeping you. Stay here," he said walking out. I ran towards the door when he was out of sight and tried opening it up but the damn thing was locked.

I gave up and sat down in the chair that was in the corner of the room.

Cameron shortly came back telling me to follow him. We walked through a hall and I heard a lot of screams, and moans. I winced and followed Cameron outside and into a limo.
We arrived at some mansion and we walked through the house.

"I will give you a tour, and explain rules to you tomorrow when you have had some rest," he said taking me to some room. Since I was in comfortable clothes I laid down in bed as Cameron left the room locking it on his way out.

-

OH WOW!! I can't believe what I wrote LMAO!

1 vote and 1 comment because I just started this book.

BYE XOXO