.12

skips 5 days.

setting: parking lot of the mental hospital.

Grace.

Here I sat, waiting for Cameron to come pick me, and Cassie up. Cassie was chewing on a piece of candy while I, sat sweating in the hot sun waiting for Cameron.

since Cassie has no where else to stay, Cameron offered to let her stay at his place. effy has 10 more days in the hospital, so until then it will just be Cassie and I.

"are you sure he's coming grace?" Cassie asked me throwing her piece of rapper of the floor.

I nodded my head squinting my eyes as I scanned the parking lot. I sure hope he's coming, that's what he said anyways.

I saw from the corner of my eye, a 2016 silver, Chevy corvette. No, Cameron wasn't in the front seat. it was Nash.

"get in," Nash smirked. I rolled my eyes as I led Cassie to the backseat where I will be sitting next to her.

"no no no," Nash said chuckling, as he got out of the car. he led Cassie to the passenger side of the car, and directed her to sit down. she obeyed and I rolled my eyes again, for the second time before getting in the backseat. Alone.

"where's Cameron?" I asked as I gazed out of the windows.

"not here."

"why is that?" I asked groaning. he's such a pain in the ass sometimes.

"because he's too busy setting up Cassie's room."

"oh goody," Cassie interrupted chuckling.

I nodded my head in understanding as I closed my eyes. 30 minutes of sitting in the car with tweedle dumb and tweedle dumbass was tiring. I groaned as I stretched my tired body once I got out of the car.

I picked up my bags from the trunk, and allowed myself to enter the house. I heard a bunch of noises once I walked inside so I followed the source.

"Cassie come on," I called. she dropped her bags and began following me. I entered the room that I have not explored yet. it was a beautiful room, sort of like mine but set up differently.

"is this my room?" Cassie asked smiling once she sat on the bed. she moved her body around over it. I walked inside of her new room and walked over to the dresser. I saw a bunch of picture frames with no pictures it in.

thought you might want to make some memories here Cassie. spark up the room a little bit. there's a camera in the first drawer, have fun.

Cameron.

i smiled as I picked up the camera that sat in the first drawer.

"Cassie," I spoke getting her attention. she stopped what she was doing a gave her full attention to me.

I held up the camera and a smirk played on my lips.

"wanna decorate your room?" I asked her. she smiled as she nodded her head running into another room. I was confused but waited for her to return.

she arrived in a blue robe.

"what's with the robe?"

"can you please take a couple of pictures for me yeah grace?" she asked. I rose my eyebrow and sat up with the camera in my hand.

Cassie smiled as she began to drop her robe to the floor. I opened my eyes wide at the scenery.

"Cassie why the hell are you naked?"
I asked her as I covered my eyes.

"I want you to take pictures of me, so I can place them on my wall. when effy arrives we can take more and place them in the picture frames."

"so you want me to take nude pictures of you?" I asked chuckling with my eyes still closed.

"yes so stop being a baby and uncover your eyes," she spoke. I slowly nodded my head. 

I uncovered my eyes to see her laying on the bed making a pose like rose did on the titanic. 

for the next 20 minutes that's what we did. I took naked pictures of her, while she posed for them fully naked. I sighed as I placed the camera on the dresser as she began putting the robe on her body.

she walked over towards me as I handed her the photos that were fully developed.

"nice work. you should become a photographer. here, keep the camera,"
she said handing me the camera that Cameron gave her. I nodded my head smiled as I thanked her. I began walking out of her room to look for my room.

I just wanted to lay in a nice comfy bed.

I finally found my room and I turned the knob to walk in. everything in my room was situated differently but I wasn't complaining. it looked better.

I walked over to my bed to see a box. I opened the box to see a beautiful nice white dress. I have never had something this beautiful in my hands before, let alone a beautiful dress.

there was a note attached to it.

take a shower, freshen up, and dazzle up. you can wear makeup or not it's your choice. you look beautiful both ways. wear this dress and meet me outside at 9 pm.

Cameron.

I checked the clock that sat on my dresser. 7:37 pm. I had enough time to take a shower and get ready.

after all, I wasn't the type to wear makeup so it wouldn't take me that long to prepare for this, dinner with Cameron.

I walked in my bathroom and turned the hot water on in the shower. I stripped fully naked and stare at myself in the mirror.

I sighed as I let my hair hang loose from the bun that it was in.

I stepped inside the shower letting the hot water run over my body. I ran my fingers through my hair as I let my thoughts consume my mind.

tonight wasn't going to be a disaster. for once everything was going to go the way it should.

.

SO SORRY!! OMG I haven't posted in forever but hopefully this makes up for it.

I will update a chapter tonight if I get 4 votes and 2 comments on this chapter!!

so sorry again.