.2

Grace.

Waking up I expected it to be light outside but it was only dark. I sighed as I got out of the bed placing my feet down on the ground. The room was empty only a dresser, and a bed. There was another door in the room, but I'm guessing it's either the bathroom or the closet.

I sat up from the bed walking towards the door. Expecting it to be locked but to my surprise it was open. I slowly turned the doorknob and made my way out of the room, and down the long hall.  

I tried looking for the kitchen because my stomach felt empty. I heard a couple of noises coming from a source so I followed it. I entered what looks like a living room and I turned my head and almost fainted.

"Oh my god I I'm so sorry!" I screeched as I covered my eyes turning around.

"So this is your sex bitch hunny?" The strange woman asks Cameron as she's on top of him naked.

"Yes and I will deal with her later," I hear Cameron say through gritted teeth.

"I ju just came in here to get some f-" I was interrupted by the naked lady yelling.

"Cassandra come in here and take her to the special room."

Special room?!

I noticed a really beautiful girl walk in the room. She had brown hair and brown eyes, her hair was really wavy and curly, as it came past her shoulders.

She slowly grabbed my arm but not hard, which I was thankful for. She started walking me out of the room but we stopped once Cameron started speaking.

"Oh and Grace once I'm finished with this I'll be right with you," he said with a smirk. I turned back around as I heard loud moans fill the room and screams of whatever.

The girl named Cassandra opened up a metal door and I stopped dead in my tracks once I saw what was inside. It was like a porn room but worse then what I saw in the place that Cameron was supposed to "test me."

"Please don't make me come in here," I said holding on to the sides of the door.

"Please don't fight this," she said and dragged me further inside. "Just sit down right there," she directed and I nodded my head as I sat down on the bed.

"Take your clothes off," she directed and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Look I don't want this happening to you. Please just don't make matters worse, I don't want him punishing me."

I nodded my head because she was right. She didn't deserve it. I slowly started to change out of my clothes, and she then told me to place my hair into a high bun. I did as told and sat there holding myself because it was rather cold in this room.

She placed a blindfold over me and 20 minutes later we sat in silence until I heard the door close or open.

I felt cold hands grab my boob harshly and push me over the bed.

"Open your fucking legs," he said and I laid there with my legs wide open exposing everything.

I felt something thrust into me with a great fist and I screamed in pain. I wasn't expecting this already.

"We are going to play a little game," he said pushing in and out of me with a full speed.

"If you make one noise I get to really make you hurt. Worse then the pain you're feeling now."

I nodded my head as he kept thrusting in and out of me. It was rather hard keeping quite but I somehow managed. Up until he slapped my face which led to me screaming loudly.

He got out of me and grabbed my hand turning me over like a doggy style. He slapped me again and I winced at the pain. He grabbed my hair and started tugging on it as he slapped me back and forth.

"I told you to shut the fuck up. But you didn't listen and you must be punished," he whispered into my ear.
I couldn't even speak, I was lost for words.

He grabbed me by my hair and threw me on the bed. He forcefully opened my legs and tied each foot to the bed handle. He then proceeded to doing the same with my hands.

I was in a fucking star position.

He grabbed something from a shelf which looked like a whip and walked over towards me.

He grabbed my throat and started choking me as I gasped for air. He then placed something which felt like his two fingers inside of me as he trusted in and out of me.

I grabbed onto the rope to help me from freaking out. It felt good but at the same time it didn't.

He stopped as he licked his fingers and right after that he whipped me.

I didn't scream which was good. I just wanted this to be over with already. He continued hitting me with it thinking it would get a reaction out of me. I just held in all of my screams and cries for help.

Soon after he began to untie me and grabbed my wrist pulling me up off of the bed.

He started leading me out of the room and down the hallway which led to the room I would be staying in.

Before he closed the door he turned around and looked at me.

"Why did you come in the living room anyway?" he asked me.

"I needed some food," I whispered which led to him nodding his head and closing the door.

I slowly crawled into bed and cried myself to sleep.

I hated this with all of my heart and I never wanted to experience this again. I knew my wish wouldn't come true but I still hope.

That's all I have right now.

Hope.

-

2 votes and 2 comments.

sorry to the readers who hate this stuff.

your welcome to the readers who do.