chapter eight

Luke's P.O.V

"like her as in like her like her or just you like her." he said as I tried to figure out what he just said.

"Like her as in like i really like her." I said and he smiled. 

"I cant do this, you shouldn't have told me because now i am probably going to end up telling her." he said 

"no you cant, promise me that you will try not to tell anyone!" i said

 "Ok fine whatever." he said.

Olivia's P.O.V

Ashton walked into my room after me.

"What were you going to tell me?" he asked me.

"Oh i don't know if you can keep a secret." i said

"Please just trust me! I need to know." he said and i rolled my eyes at him.

"Fine, i like, i really like Luke." i told him and he smiled at me.

"Oh wow that's big." he said jumping up and down. i walked over to him and told him to stop.

I walked out of the room and looked at the empty hallway. I started walking when I bumped into someone. Luke.

"Hey you ok?" he asked me.

"I...Uh....I...I have to go." I said awkwardly.

"Ok?" he said

Harry's P.O.V

I don't understand, why would Luke want a girl to come on tour with us?? oh wait I just connected that, he really must like her, if he want her to come on tour with us that badly. He really must have some kind of crush on her. I don't understand though, I have a crush on her too. I don't know she is only like seventeen and he is also about seventeen.

Ashton's P.O.V

Why did I make her tell me?! I know I wont be able to keep this a secret for much longer. I don't want to break the promise I told her that I would keep her secret. It doesn't help that she left me in a room with the boy that she likes and now this will be ten times as hard as it looks because I am in a band with him.

"you okay?" Luke asked me.

"I...yeah." I said and I sat on the bed and he left the room.

 Olivia's P.O.V

I really hope Ash will keep my secret away from Luke. I don't want him to know about this. if he does I don't know what I am going to do. I really don't think that she feels the same way. I mean I never have had a crush on anyone so to have him like me back would be weird. I watched as Luke walked back into our room and so did Harry. They must have been out talking to the other boys.

I sat on the couch and I put my head on the pillow. before I knew it I was asleep.

Luke's P.O.V

I walked into the room. I saw that Olivia was asleep on the couch. I grabbed the blanket and I covered her up. I don't know how someone so beautiful can just be here, right in front of me, its like I really don't know. I think that this was just luck, that she came to the meet and greet. I don't know maybe it isn't maybe it is fate. maybe not. I don't know.

"You really like her don't you?" I heard someone ask me. I just looked at her again and then I turned around to see Harry, who was eating a banana, why is he always eating banana's. weird boy. I just looked at him. "I know you do, I know that look that you give her, I see the way you look at her. So I don't know. Do you?" he asked me again and I looked at the sleeping girl behind me again and back at Harry.

"You know I think that you are right. I think that you are onto something I think that I do, I don't just like her though and I know that this may sound weird cause we meet not even a day ago... but Harry I think that... maybe just maybe, I have more than just a little crush on her." I said and he just looked at me.

"I think that I love her."

_____________________________________________________________________________

hey guys I just wanted to say thank you for all of the votes and comments, it really means a lot to me. I wanted to say thank you for reading as well.

I <3 you bye!